Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Application to join :)

Everyone who uses Apple Pie as a catalyst to achieve Great Things is a friend of mine! Welcome to the forums Smile
It's all simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain!

Nal on Lotro.com

Welcome and well met York.
2 Myrtle Court, Sheafton, West Farthing, The Shire.

Hey York, seeing as youre experienced enough in the game and have friends in the kin we can forgo the level restriction, an officer will be in contact with you soon.

(This post was last modified: 24 Dec, 10, 14:53 by York.)

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

I know what you mean Jackdir and you have prompted me to remake a much more lore friendly warden, must admit it hadnt occured to me when I made him how lore unfriendly Nixman is (York is just barable lol) In the interests of not getting a visit from a GM with a random name generator and to compromise my non-genious efforts to keep my identity and stay within with the RP aspects of Laurelin, I hence forth name my warden Yorkston (from Rohan).  :xm3:

Application edited to reflect above changes, no hobbits were harmed during this process

Edit: Thanks Thoronthor, I'll be looking forward to it Smile

Welcome back York!  I think I joined NFC a couple of months before you left .. its great seeing so many ex-NFCers again Smile

NFC are taking over TWA these days haha, welcome to the boards York, and a merry christmas to you!

Invited today by me.

promoted to Full member, grats

Thanks Thor Smile

congrats and welcome to the warden family.. uh oh... i mean... the kin Smile