Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Application to join :)

(This post was last modified: 24 Dec, 10, 14:55 by York.)

1. NAME
Lee

2. AGE
gosh over 30! (only just!)

3. COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE
UK

4. TIMEZONE
GMT

5. PREVIOUS MMORPG EXPERIENCE
humm .. all of them .. starting with Ultima Online back in 1999

6. PREVIOUS LOTRO EXPERIENCE
Started playing at release but unsubscribed about 3 years ago.

7. HAVE YOU BEEN A MEMBER OF OTHER KINSHIPS?
Northwind Free Company

8. YOUR MAIN CHARACTER
Yorkston - Warden - Lvl 1-20 - Basic equipment

9. YOUR ALTS, IF ANY
York - Captain - Lvl 50 - Helegrod Captains suit mostly + Hill defender (I may look to start using this guy again once I've gotten back into the game)

10. HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT TWA?
From my friend Jordi who used to be in the NFC

11. DO YOU KNOW ANY CURRENT TWA MEMBERS?
Jordi

12. ABOUT YOURSELF
Recently graduated with honours in Social Science, currently semi employed (mostly temporary work) but hoping 2011 will brighter than 2009/2010!

13. ABOUT YOUR MAIN
Yorkston tends to fiddle alot, fiddle with his javelin .. most of the time he gets it right but sometimes there are accidents involving toes and torn boots. A typical human from a typical town on a typical mission to reach the top of his game. (Will develop this further Smile )

14. I AM INTERESTED IN RAIDING
A fair bit, always up for some fun times with fellow kinsmates!

15. I AM INTERESTED IN FELLOWSHIP QUESTS
Yep as above

16. I AM INTERESTED IN RP & RP EVENTS
Probably, I tend to RP much better after a few vodka's and an apple pie.. tables beware!

Welcome to the forums York.

Not sure you were still playing when I joined NFC, but I'm happy you found your way here. Big Grin

And congrats on the graduation.
Sando - Minstrel // Rissa - Burglar // Adelrisk - Guardian // Tember - Hunter
[Image: whatcolor_iswhite.jpg]
There is no try, there is only hobbits, hobbits everywhere!

Cheers Ninetoes Smile

I think you may have just joined as I left, I do remember your name (and quite a few others here too)

Hi York, welcome back! Grats on your graduation. About half of NFC is now in this guild, so you're bound to see a few more familiar names.
[Kinship] Illthir: that was name on name on fail
[Kinship] Yorkston: im more confused the more you type

Is the Warden your main? We have a rule that you need to be at least level 30 to join, but I see you have a Captain at level  50. Not sure how we will work that in terms of which toon to invite, but someone will contact you in-game soon.

(This post was last modified: 24 Dec, 10, 01:36 by York.)

Thanks Menli, long time no see Smile

Hiya Belegwe, Im kind of way out of the loop with how to play a captain effectively at the moment, when i logged back in for the first time today and saw how many quickbars and buttons i had all I could do was blink at it a few times while repeating 'eh?' to myself. So I thought the best way to go about was to start a new character and get a feel for the game again, which was even more appealing with the 2 new characters.

I will say this however, I'm leveling rapidly and very much doubt it wont be long (couple of days maybe) to hit level 30 on my Warden, Ive also fully upgraded my account to VIP and added MoM with a view to adding SoM as and when needed, I already have most of the points i need for it but with the VIP quest packs unlocked I doubt its going to take long, I wouldnt mind waiting at all to join and do fully understand the rule Smile

In regards to my captain, I will no doubt start looking at getting him up to scratch but I must admit I would prefer to run through the game with my Warden first. But saying that if you would prefer to invite my Captain first thats great too, I would probably have asked for him to be invited along with my Warden anyhoo Smile

i remember you york because york is the nearest nice city to where i was born so your name sort of registered.  emm i recall thinking it wasnt very tolkien but neither is mine Smile thats it for memory tho  ;D

Hey York! Welcome back and happy to see you put your application in. If you need help in game let me know. There is SO much to get caught up on after 3 years. I was lucky.... TWA has helped me so much. Without them I'd still be lost.  :love1:
Danger Ranger....Coming soon.... to put an arrow in a warg's arse near you!

Welcome York !!

:vh1:

Welcome to the forums york