Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Wives. GFs & mistresses...

Sigh, I blame the profusion of absolutely ridiculous portrayals of women in most computer games/fantasy for closing off more than half of the human population... however! I can't even really make that statement anymore because 40% of MMO players are technically female. Then again, I don't really get along with women so I don't know whethere to be happy or sad about that...  ??? /rambling
I is in ur Fellowships, stealing ur threats.

(11 Nov, 09, 17:01)Maurvaethil link Wrote: Sigh, I blame the profusion of absolutely ridiculous portrayals of women in most computer games/fantasy for closing off more than half of the human population... however! I can't even really make that statement anymore because 40% of MMO players are technically female. Then again, I don't really get along with women so I don't know whethere to be happy or sad about that...  ??? /rambling

;D Hehe, Maurv. You make me laugh.  ;D

Clodvig bought me LOTRO for my birthday and new computer for Cristmas hoping i'll like it as well. He could have done anything only so i'll let him go for a Rift^^
And i know plenty of people complaining about "wife aggro" gathering "wife tokens before MIrkwood" and so on and so on...

Ssorsha you tricky one - you have overpowered loremaster, sure you're beating your boySmile

(11 Nov, 09, 17:01)Maurvaethil link Wrote: Sigh, I blame the profusion of absolutely ridiculous portrayals of women in most computer games/fantasy for closing off more than half of the human population... however! I can't even really make that statement anymore because 40% of MMO players are technically female. Then again, I don't really get along with women so I don't know whethere to be happy or sad about that...  ??? /rambling

I love how only women characters are portrayed ridiculously... like all men I know have shoulders as wide as the doorway and six pack abs... yeah just the womaen  :geek:!!
[Image: 2490809nSxsr.png]

I never said "only" the women!  Wink
I is in ur Fellowships, stealing ur threats.