Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Wives. GFs & mistresses...

(04 Nov, 09, 18:37)Thoronthor link Wrote: yeah but it went much better 2nd time when we DPSed right of the bat, but you had left by that time.

Yeah... my wife is not very forgiving when I cross the time given Sad

get her to start playing, she sounds like a good raid leader.

(04 Nov, 09, 18:52)Thoronthor link Wrote: get her to start playing, she sounds like a good raid leader.

I'm her cute geek... she doesn't understand it, and will never do.
Falling asleep to LotR is not a good start to playing the game Wink

(04 Nov, 09, 19:05)Druth link Wrote: I'm her cute geek... she doesn't understand it, and will never do.
Falling asleep to LotR is not a good start to playing the game Wink

Sounds so so familiar Sad

I hold out hope that I may be able to tempt her with the new Star Wars MMO though Wink

Anyone else find it funny that a thread called "Mistress of Pestilence" slowly becomes a discussion of gamer's wifes?
It's all simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain!

Nal on Lotro.com

(This post was last modified: 05 Nov, 09, 11:44 by Nalorin.)

(05 Nov, 09, 08:41)Nalorin link Wrote: Anyone else find it funny that a thread called "Mistress of Pestilence" slowly becomes a discussion of gamer's wifes?

... and by writing that,  I wasn't referring to the thread going offtopic. Because it still was on-topic. In a distorted way Smile  Anyway, Kairos fixed that.
It's all simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain!

Nal on Lotro.com

;D Lol. I had to get my fella into LOTRO, and thank god he did as he was threatening to leave me I was spending so much time on it. He is always really competitive with everything and has to be the best, so I was overjoyed when I reached level 60 first, and SMASHED him in every spar. Mwahahahahahaha!  :angry2:

My flatmate brings me sandwiches, beer, and tea when I'm in an instance and can't get up but suddenly get the munchies.  Big Grin
I is in ur Fellowships, stealing ur threats.

Last Saturday, for the first time in over 2 years, I played my first LOTRO session where my wife stayed in the same room, and said nothing derogatory about LOTR, Tolkien, computer games, time-wasting or immaturity. This may be something to do with her newfound addiction to Brain Training for the Nintendo DS, or weary acceptance - i'm not sure. Sadly she is still some years away from participating in the game.
Gimli: Oh come on, we can take 'em.  Aragorn: It's a long way. Gimli: Toss me. Aragorn: What? Gimli: I cannot jump the distance, you'll have to toss me.
[pauses, looks up at Aragorn] Gimli: Don't tell the elf. Aragorn: Not a word.

ive always found buying a new game for her wii or surgesting to her  that she hasnt been on wii fit ufor a while usally works
Need new sig