Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Aurorra - (Re)Application

WB , and Belegwe, someone else might be needed to invite Aurorra back in as the past half-dozen times I have seen Jeffrie online since the holidays he hasn't said much in kinchat... if anything at all.
Belmoira Darnorien - L60  Elven Hunter - Explorer -  Wife of Crowfoot
Ellyjomil - L21 Hobbit Burgler - SM Farmer & Cook
Olac - L52 Dorf Champ - Head Basher
Morsiobahnriel - L36 Elven Loremaster

Belaclyadal - R6 Weaver
MerryJo - L20 Hobbit Minstrel

Ah yes I believe Jeffrie said he was taking some time out of the game. Well in that case I'll invite you Aurorra.

In that case I'll get myself properly involved after the weekend, im participating in some grind sessions to get myself upto speed with the game.

Quite alot of changes in a year!

Welcome back!

Just tried to invite you?

welcome back bud
Malbordir - Grd 60
Malimli - RK 60
Malakay - r7 Reaver

www.gamerlounge.co.uk

Give me my Wings

(13 Jan, 09, 20:40)Belegwe link Wrote: Just tried to invite you?

I'm not at home so can't be online?

I'm round the girlfriends.......

Probably means my cousin is over, levelling me up as penance for selling old Aurora.

I won't be on until the weekend most likely.

(13 Jan, 09, 20:52)Aurorra link Wrote: [quote author=Belegwe link=topic=3339.msg31807#msg31807 date=1231875605]
Probably means my cousin is over, levelling me up as penance for selling old Aurora.
[/quote]
Slavery!!! Big Grin
[Image: 23lxhk5.png]
"I want to be female. From now on, I want you all to call me Loretta." ~Bofur
"So...You are running with a human body part in your backpack...And I'm supposed to be the bad guy?" ~Clarence

(13 Jan, 09, 21:26)Wilgardoc link Wrote: [quote author=Aurorra link=topic=3339.msg31809#msg31809 date=1231876334]
[quote author=Belegwe link=topic=3339.msg31807#msg31807 date=1231875605]
[/quote]
Slavery!!! Big Grin
[/quote]

Far from it! It's penance! He must have made a pretty penny from the old lore master Aurorra, she was geared upto the teeth!

Hi - tried to contact you in-game but the Aurorra i found had no knowledge of kin or anything
Gimli: Oh come on, we can take 'em.  Aragorn: It's a long way. Gimli: Toss me. Aragorn: What? Gimli: I cannot jump the distance, you'll have to toss me.
[pauses, looks up at Aragorn] Gimli: Don't tell the elf. Aragorn: Not a word.