2. AGE

3. COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE
United Kingdom

4. TIMEZONE
GMT

5. PREVIOUS MMORPG EXPERIENCE
WoW,Lotro,Age of Conan

6. PREVIOUS LOTRO EXPERIENCE
Well I played with you guys for an age and then left the game to finish university but im now at a point where I can play alot more often again

7. HAVE YOU BEEN A MEMBER OF OTHER KINSHIPS?
A few on Laurelin with old Aurorra, new Aurorra however is now kinless.

8. YOUR MAIN CHARACTER
(name, class, level, some idea of equipment)
Aurorrar, Minstrel, 13 (At time of writing but I've got a good few days off to grind my way up)

9. YOUR ALTS, IF ANY
None yet that are of any recognition.

10. HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT TWA?
Former member of TWA and hopefully still on friendly circumstances

11. DO YOU KNOW ANY CURRENT TWA MEMBERS?
Belegwe, Malbordir, Garbo - Any of the old guys

12. ABOUT YOURSELF
Graduated from University this past year and now in the wonderful world of work, currently working as an IT Systems Administrator. I'm a budding DJ and have played out at a few big clubs recently but still find myself fighting my geek tendencies  :Smile

13. ABOUT YOUR MAIN
(even if you are not into role-playing, try to give a back story about your main character)

Aurorra of Rohan - Backstory is being developed currently and hoping to build on it very soon

14. I AM INTERESTED IN RAIDING
I will be when I'm up to a suitable level

15. I AM INTERESTED IN FELLOWSHIP QUESTS
Immensely, fellowing with good people is always a bonus.

16. I AM INTERESTED IN RP & RP EVENTS
Very much so, missed it for a long time and hope to get back into it!

Welcome, and good luck with your (re)application!  Confusedur1:
[Image: signature.png]

Hi Aurrora - you may remember me as Jhaekeb the hunter - welcome back!
Gimli: Oh come on, we can take 'em.  Aragorn: It's a long way. Gimli: Toss me. Aragorn: What? Gimli: I cannot jump the distance, you'll have to toss me.
[pauses, looks up at Aragorn] Gimli: Don't tell the elf. Aragorn: Not a word.

Ahhhh Welcome!

Do you regret now that you deleted your character? Wink
-- retired hunter --

Did you actually delete your old character? Because if you didn't, it will still be on the server, even if you let your subscription lapse.

Sorry for not getting back to you last night Aurorra, but I was having connection problems and ended up logging off. Good to see you around. Smile

Unfortunately I gave the account to a younger cousin who being the dim witted wally he is, transferred the character to another server then sold the account on.

So now I've gone to Game and bought a new version and readily soloing through some levels.

I won't be online for the next few days but when I am, I will get myself in touch with people in-game.

Still got to re-vamp new Aurorra.

Well sometimes a clean break is a good thing. I still have some items crafted by the old Aurorra.

Indeed it's nice starting out again, looking forward to some of the Moria content.

Also this time Aurorra is pegging herself up to be quite the jeweller. I can't leave the tradeskills alone, find them a great deal of fun!

I'm assuming by the way that recruitment is open and there are spots for Minstrels?

Welcome back!
[Image: 23lxhk5.png]
"I want to be female. From now on, I want you all to call me Loretta." ~Bofur
"So...You are running with a human body part in your backpack...And I'm supposed to be the bad guy?" ~Clarence