Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Aurorra - (Re)Application

And that is why you never give away your account :p

Welcome back mate, lots of things have changed but I am sure you will feel right at home.

(13 Jan, 09, 15:29)Thoronthor link Wrote: And that is why you never give away your account :p

Welcome back mate, lots of things have changed but I am sure you will feel right at home.

Yes I'm hoping so....

I know its probably none of my business but at some point I'd like to know whats happened in this past year or so. From what I gather alot of changes have occurred since my day.

lets get together on TS some day and I will fill you in on all that has happened, its no big secret really, just that we are tired of putting it on the forum (especially in an open section Tongue)

Welcome back mate
Brentius the brave dwarf
Spuky the crazy hobit

Well I'm building a new gaming PC this weekend with any luck so I'll be aiming to be back into lotro full on next week.

Also how do you make decisions about recruitment these days? Who's the Minstrel leader ?

Greetings Aurorra, welcome back
IF I could just get started, I would be unstoppable !!

Jeffrie is the current Minstrel leader. Recruitment is most definitely open! Contact him for an invite. Smile

Aurorra! Welcome back! Hope to see you in game very soon  Big Grin
--- Belegorn --- Bad Apple

Welcome back, Aurorra. Wink

(13 Jan, 09, 17:29)Belegwe link Wrote: Jeffrie is the current Minstrel leader. Recruitment is most definitely open! Contact him for an invite. Smile

Does that mean I'm now on trial or how does it all go?

When do I get to see secret forums  Big Grin