Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Dodlac's Application

Welcome  Wink
Brentius the brave dwarf
Spuky the crazy hobit

I'm just posting this to let you know about my change of main character. From now on, Gilphor (50 Champion) Will be my main character. Just wanted you to know so I get main status on Gilphor Smile

(08 Nov, 08, 15:24)Gilphor link Wrote:I'm just posting this to let you know about my change of main character. From now on, Gilphor (50 Champion) Will be my main character. Just wanted you to know so I get main status on Gilphor Smile

Thanks for letting us know. I think it's best to keep Garbo appointed to your initiation however, since you did the initial meeting with him. I'll try to get your characters sorted in the kinship member tool. Please shout if you can't edit them.
I took the apple...

I post this one to say that I cannot deside wich is going to be my main character. I'll just have both as "mains" at the moment.
Glad to hear any opinions if you have some

it doesnt matter that much except for class leader voting, just pick your oldest one as main

(12 Nov, 08, 14:59)Gilphor link Wrote:I post this one to say that I cannot deside wich is going to be my main character. I'll just have both as "mains" at the moment.
Glad to hear any opinions if you have some

Your main character doesn't have to be the one you're playing most. It's just needed so we know who to link all your characters to. And as Thor said, it's for constitutional reasons that you get to vote for a class leader in the class your main character is. So please just decide once and stick with it... You can't have 2 main characters Wink
I took the apple...