Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Dodlac's Application

Hello, this is my application for The Western Alliance.

1. NAME: You will know me as Dodlac, but If you must know my real name is Ole

2. AGE:  I am 16 year old  Wink

3. COUNTRY: I live in Norway

4. TIMEZONE: GMT +1

5. PREVIOUS MMORPG EXPERIENCE: Wow was the first MMO I played. I quit wow to begin to play lotro, and I'm glad I did. I've also played WAR a little, but I didn't like it very much. And if it counts, I've also played Runescape xD

6. I've been playing lotro since the release and I've loved it from day one. I tok a little break from it to try out WAR, But now I'm back and looking forward to Mines of Moria

7. I've only been in around 2 kinships. I was in keepers of Silmarils for very long, but I leaf them because they numbers of kin members dropped by alot. Now I'm in The Silver Blades, but they are also low in members.

8. My main character i Dodlac. (you can see me with a pumpkin over my head) He is a lvl 50 Minstrel. I got a little good gear on him. Mostly crafted gear. I also got traits(my opinion)

9. I got 3 alts. They are Gilphor (50 Champion) Cuthal (50 Lore-Master) and Barlie (29 Burglar)

10. I heard about TWA from my friend Ferdoc cause we are friend in RL and we needed a new kinship.

11. No, I don't know of any TWA members, but I've seen the name around

12. I am a casual gamer, some hours a day. I'm able to play alot in the weekends if needed.

13. I like to RP in my characters (that why I joined a RP server xD) If you ever see me in-game, you can read my Bio.

14.15.16. I'm a sosial person, so I like to group/raid with peoples and also I really enjoy RP events Smile

After 5. I stoped writing what I was answering about, Hope it doesn't matter :-\

Welcome Dodlac, we always enjoy bringing friends or groups of friends into the kinship at the same time, I am sure I have seen your name around as well.
We are very active with a good number of members and just getting ready now for Moria.
One of the officers should contact you soon about your application, though you should look out for Garbo, the current minstrel who will handle your initiation.

Good luck with your application and dont worry, it looks fine.

Greetings Dodlac and good luck with your application
IF I could just get started, I would be unstoppable !!

I'm currently playing on my alt, Gilphor. If there is anything, try to send me a tell. (if im not on him, try: dodlac, cuthal, barilie)

Welcome Dodlac!

I'll be sure to send you a tell later on tonight, or tomorrow! Smile

thats Garbo talk for somewhere next week  Wink

Welcome and good luck!

(27 Oct, 08, 17:37)Thoronthor link Wrote:thats Garbo talk for somewhere next week  Wink
hehe, good to know xD Just kidding

(27 Oct, 08, 17:37)Thoronthor link Wrote:thats Garbo talk for somewhere next week  Wink

Hey! I'm a very prompt person. Big Grin