Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Hesigar Application

My name is Hesigar of Dale. I am a Minstrel, a trade passed down to me by my father in Dale. My instruments were fathers, given to him by his sires of old by Bard of Dales son, though my father was ever one for the drink!

I made my comfort travelling the ways singing earning my purse until I was unfortunate enough to be cast into prision in Archet, an unfortunate mistake if truth be told, the captains wench came to me, not the other way around. From there a mysterious series of adventures have befallen me with the town of Archet in ruins. Tis funny, the last place I visited also lies in ruins, and the one before that is, well that is a tale for another time.

I did my best for the people of Archet and my Ranger friend that helped free me from prison, but alas, he is  in mortal peril from an evil that is beyond my knowledge. I was asked to travel Coombe and meet another mysterious Ranger at the Inn. An Inn is a place for song and a chance to make coin, so I made my journey.

At Coombe, I nearly reached the inn, when disaster nearly struck, I was approached by a mysterious Hobbit who introduced himself as Predgar, Inn's are a chance to make coin and Hobbits can be a chance to loose coin or to be talked out of your supper, so I was warey with my Lute at the ready!

But behold! a nice gentlehobbit was he, offering the possiblity to join others against the darkness that approaches.

So here I am, Hesigar of Dale. A Minstrel of the 8th, will you accept my application?

Another minstrel! Welcome to the forums!

Aye, just love your aplication
And you have my blessing make sure to register on forum to.
[Image: Duro+NL.png]

Hi Hesigar great to see your application which I thought was great.

Thank you Hesigar for your application.  I look forward to having a chat to you in the near future!  I'll look out for you when I next come online.

I enjoyed our chat, and your application is accepted.  I am sure you shall find a great home with us, and I'm looking forward to meeting up!