Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Eranndil.... Application (Soon!!)

(OOC)

Greetings all. I will keep this in OOC, until I have chosen my character, race etc will dictate my IC RP story and obviously my application. Well, your probably wondering why am I applying if I'm yet to have a character..... doh !! Well, I have a character on the WoW EU server...Moonglade, a level 70 warrior called Gnomerian (although I recently migrated, you can catch me on Nordrassil now).

I justed wanted to say hi to Hoon, and that when I have received my copy of this game, yet to play any of the beta's by the way, I will follow up this thread with a much more detailed application. Your "kinship" sounds cool, and I totally appreciate what life can be like in a MMORPG without a "guild". I apologise that some of my termonolgy my be out of sync with this game, although, I offer you humour, experience and well... a shoulder to cry on during those rough times !!! Hahaha.

Hopefully you will see me around, only a couple of days now.

Watch this space.

Disgruntled WoW player looking for a new home...

Eranndil
xxxxxxx

Hey Gnomerian!  Long time no see.

Of course, any Ebon Flame member has an automatic approval from me :-)  I look forward to seeing you in-game.

I think if you pre-order it online, you may be able to get a link to download it and obtain a pre-order key for the remaining early-access period.  Although that would only give you a couple of extra days of course.

Good luck choosing a class - if you want to play a few and decide on a main later, of course I'm happy to let them all join up for now.  There seem to be an inordinate number of Captains and a fair few Minstrels clogging the roads at the moment (just my luck) so maybe best to avoid those classes or you'll never get in a group.

Looking forward to the full application story! but in the meantime, membership is already approved :-D

Methrendir. (wow-Hoon)

Thanks, your reply is reassuring.

In terms of a class I was thinking or Lore Master or Champaion. Initially I thought of the Minstrel, which I assume is the healing class (as I suspected this would be the lowest to begin with).

What you say about the preorder is intruiging, 'im yet to preorder as such I was going to pick up a game in store, I would love to begin playing this weekend, is this possible ? Or will I need to wait until Tuesday.... I hope not !!

Thanks,

Eranndil

Certainly you can probably get it up and running this weekend.  I bought my game fro gameplay.co.uk for ?25, (which might be cheaper than the shops) although the box and dvd has yet to arrive.  On purchace, I got an email from them with my activation code and a link to download a 3GB game client. (although I already had the beta client and that worked fine with some small updating on login.  If you wanted to set that up, best get it downloading and updating Friday night, else you'll be sitting there all Saturday morning waiting for the thing to finish downloading :-)  Oh, also I think a 'founder member' that preorders gets a discount off the subscription, but not certain how that works yet.  Oh, and a free in-game cloak, that EVERYONE in middle earth is sporting - it looks nice, but everyone is dressed in it right now.

By the way, I don't see many hunters, burglars (rogues) or guardians (warriors) around Bree (I've not visited the shire yet - maybe there are lots of hobbit burglars there).

Methrendir.

Great stuff, I preordered mine from GAME last night. How long should i expect to wait for the activation key and the download link then ???

Not received anything yet though.....

Sick of being a damn tank and taking all the blame !! I fancy (as you may tell from my name) an Eleven character, so I will see what classes can be played by this race.

Welcome Eranndil.

You really should get the pre-order, just to get that little headstart Wink

Lore-Master is a good class, altough my first was Champion wich is also nice.
[Image: Duro+NL.png]

(This post was last modified: 20 Apr, 07, 23:48 by Methrendomir.)

If you have no emailed key to you tomorrow morning, I'd give them a ring.  Looking forward to seeing you!

Application accepted!  You may join as an initiate for a period of two weeks, and then, hopefully we can accept you as a full member.  Welcome to the Alliance!