Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

move to right place :D

(This post was last modified: 05 Feb, 08, 12:12 by Shrindrae.)

right any one else playing tabula rasa ? its fricking amazing Big Grin if so give me a shout cant remember my name atm lol

I know Orddryt gave it a try, maybe you can look him up. Dont know his player name or server though.

theres only 1 eu server atm so lots of people ill make a vid later today show u want the gameplay is like the trailers are crap tbh i can do better Big Grin

well I wouldnt have the energy to jump to another MMO now.

I tend to be a long time gamer. If I like a game I play it for years, if I dont its of my pc the same day.

Im Like Thor, i dont play games on my PC Lotro and the other MMO's i played where exceptions.

But when i do play a game on my PC and its good, i tend to play it for a very long time.
Now that i have life time membership i doubt it will be a problem Tongue

[Image: Duro+NL.png]

(12 Nov, 07, 11:22)Thoronthor link Wrote:I tend to be a long time gamer. If I like a game I play it for years.

Me too.

I can easely see why people will move on after they played LOTRO for a couple of months.
For sure more people will move when Warhammer and/or Conan go live.

You will hear me harp on about this alot but. If mmos today had the same combat system as Star Wars Galaxies (Pre-CU) then people would not notice the months go by! There were NO levels (there were but they were just background code) it was absolutely brilliant. That and the fact that the universe had so much lore and was very RP rich. Lotro although RP rich, hits the level wall like a ten ton brick to the face of a small child, once you're there...oh do it all again on another class..or rp...or raid the same places over and over to get better kit for PvMP or for when the level boundary gets raised. MEH! i say, MEH!...wont stop me rolling an army of alts and getting them all to 50 hehe
[Image: barr_sig.png]
Durinthiam - BARR - Smaxan

(12 Nov, 07, 16:15)Durinthiam link Wrote:You will hear me harp on about this alot but. If mmos today had the same combat system as Star Wars Galaxies (Pre-CU) then people would not notice the months go by! There were NO levels (there were but they were just background code) it was absolutely brilliant. That and the fact that the universe had so much lore and was very RP rich. Lotro although RP rich, hits the level wall like a ten ton brick to the face of a small child, once you're there...oh do it all again on another class..or rp...or raid the same places over and over to get better kit for PvMP or for when the level boundary gets raised. MEH! i say, MEH!...wont stop me rolling an army of alts and getting them all to 50 hehe

Hell Yeah, bring on the SWG Clones! Frankly I'm surprised their system wasn't capitalised on more, I've never seen anything to better it, apart from maybe EvE, which comes close. And the crafting system, now that was special..

(12 Nov, 07, 19:20)shapeless link Wrote:[quote author=Durinthiam link=topic=1103.msg10219#msg10219 date=1194880504]
You will hear me harp on about this alot but. If mmos today had the same combat system as Star Wars Galaxies (Pre-CU) then people would not notice the months go by! There were NO levels (there were but they were just background code) it was absolutely brilliant. That and the fact that the universe had so much lore and was very RP rich. Lotro although RP rich, hits the level wall like a ten ton brick to the face of a small child, once you're there...oh do it all again on another class..or rp...or raid the same places over and over to get better kit for PvMP or for when the level boundary gets raised. MEH! i say, MEH!...wont stop me rolling an army of alts and getting them all to 50 hehe

Hell Yeah, bring on the SWG Clones! Frankly I'm surprised their system wasn't capitalised on more, I've never seen anything to better it, apart from maybe EvE, which comes close. And the crafting system, now that was special..
[/quote]

Totaly agree there, I played that game for almost 2 years straight and I really loved it till that Space expansion was introduced and everyone was grinding to become a Jedi.
Love myself sitting at the space station and buffing people and getting richer and richer ;D