Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Introducement Application

As some of you might have noticed i joined the kinship Yesterday! This is my Introducement Application for you  Smile

Well i'll start with telling abit about myself!

[Real life info]

Name: Tom
City: Vasa It's a small town with about 60k people
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hobbies and such: I palyed a bit icehockey, and Football, but sadly it took up to much time from my school work, so now i enjoy spending time with friends going on pubs, and having fun,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mmorpg history: I Play Wow, and Lotro Tongue, In wow i'm in one of the best progressing guild's on the Server, don't do much then rading there anymore, and some farming for herbs or having some pvp fun with my friends, Our raids are late on the evenign so it dosent interfear with my Time in this kingship Big Grin

Studies: I study to become a Chef, i have some part time jobs, with the bests chef's in Vasa, so it's very fun to see and learn from proffesionals.

And i hope to get to know you all better, read about the kinship and it seemed like a nice kinship with great people in it! and really looking forward to all that you got to offer to me and what i can offer to you  

If you got anything to ask dont be afraid  to ask i bite (or not, dunno really  :Smile )

Welcome Fali, i am sure that you will find everyone here is nice and very freindly.
Post in the guardian section of the forum and i'd like to say that after a long wait we finally have two guardians!
And you are the first dwarf!
Hope to see you online agian
Arise, arise, Riders of Théoden!
Fell deeds awake, fire and slaughter!
spear shall be shaken, shield be splintered,
a sword-day, a red day, ere the sun rises!

[Image: Damrod55.png]

Yea finally a Dwarf, and most of all a Gaurdian Cheers m8
[Image: Duro+NL.png]

dwarfs are cool, thats all im going to say about that, ow and welcome Smile

welcome Fali, I too joined yesterday.

Welcome indeed.. It's nice to have a dwarf guardian in kinship to keep us all out of trouble  ;D

Welcome its great to have a dwarf on board. We a great kinship and we will make you very welcome. Smile

A dwarf! Hmph!

Hehe, welcome anyway.

Thanks for the application Fali!  It was my pleasure to get a chance to quest with you yesterday, and I really enjoyed it.

Oh, except for the dying, but that was my fault :-)

to avoid the dying there is a very simple command any class can use. it goes something like  "/say RUN !!!!!"  :o