Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Introducement application

As some of you might have noticed i joined the kinship allready! and im making this as an "introducement Application"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well i'll start with telling abit about myself!

[Real life info]

Name: Patrik
From: Finland | City: Vasa (a pretty small town in the middle of Finland) with about 55000+ people living in it, i speak Swedish and Finnish, Vasa i a city with a mixed Swedish and Finnish population

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hobbies and such: I play guitar and i play in a band allso, and on my spare time apart from play guitar i play Lord of the rings online (obvious  Wink )and i allso like to spend some time with friends and family

Mmorpg history: Before LOTRO i played World of warcraft, and i there i mainly raided the end-game content, i was in a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Wich was fun but could sometime be a little bit time consuming, but it was an experience that allso!

Studies: I study to become (well i cant get a word for it in English :p) but its called an "Merkonom" in Swedish,  its where you do work like: Marketing or dealing with customers and stuff like that, you can do lots of diffrent types of things as an "Merkonom", and sort of word for "Merkonom" is "Business marketer" (hope that makes some sense!

And i hope to get to know you all better, read about the kinship and it seemed like a nice kinship with great people in it! and really looking forward to all that you got to offer to me and what i can offer to you  Big Grin

If you got anything to ask dont be afaraid to ask Big Grin i wont bite  Wink

Aye welcome
sagnar good to have you on board
[Image: Duro+NL.png]

again welcome

Quote:i wont bite
hahaha!  Tell that to a fox.

Anyway, nice introduction.  I'm sure you'll find a great home with us!

Welcome, glad to have you on board
Arise, arise, Riders of Théoden!
Fell deeds awake, fire and slaughter!
spear shall be shaken, shield be splintered,
a sword-day, a red day, ere the sun rises!

[Image: Damrod55.png]

Well done Sagnar,

After some glowing reviews of your performance from my officers, I'm pleased to promote you to the status of a Full Member.  I'm sure you'll be a worthy addition to our alliance.