Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Bregenor, Level 8 Minstrel, Woman of Gondor

Bregenor was once a resident citizen of Gondor, but wanderlust took her and she left the capital in search of high adventure and glory with which to craft her own ballads, litanies and bar stories. She wandered across Middle Earth until she was accosted by bandits, known as the Blackwolds, and they threw her, along with some Hobbits she had been travelling with, into their makeshift prison. It was here that she met the Ranger, Amdir, and they fought to free the Hobbits, who were targets in the plans of one of the Black Riders. After escaping this prison, she found herself in Archet, a place in dire need of help. Although not well versed in martial combat, Bregenor realized that she could use her music to demoralize the bandits who were terrorizing the area.

For a few days, she aided the townsfolk, but eventually the Blackwolds seized their opportunity to strike, and led by a Man called Eogan, they burnt the town and stole away Amdir, now a thrall to the Witch King's will. After this calamity, Bregenor remained in Archet to aid in rebuilding the small town and it was here that she met Methrendir, leader of the Western Alliance. Inspired by his words, and confident that aiding him would reap adventure with which to pen her songs, she agreed to aid him and joined his fledgling Alliance.

=====

As for the player, my name is John and I come from Scotland. I've been playing MMOs for several years and like most of you, recently played World of Warcraft. Lord of the Rings Online, however, appears to have a far better story and the RP seems to be of a higher calibre. In addition to Bregenor (and I'm not sure I've spelt her name right, I can't remember if it's Bregenor or Breganor), I also play Aldbryt of Rohan, a level 11 Man Captain, Thosi, Guardian of Ered Luin, a level 8 Dwarf Champion and Darroc, a level 3 Hobbit Guardian. I would, of course, be more than happy to bring these characters into the fold, but we'd need to roleplay their meeting members of the Western Alliance.

Application accepted!  You may join as an initiate for a period of two weeks, and then, hopefully we can accept you as a full member.  Welcome to the Alliance!