Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Polo - level 14 minstrel - application to join

Meth here,

Well, I just checked my in-game mailbox and found a kinship application sitting there!  Well, I'll post the text of it in here...

-----

Dear sir!
I wish to inform you of my keen interest in joining your kinship.. My kinsman and i are searching to settle down with a group of good and friendly women and men. we have been observing your alliance for some time now and think your kinship is liberal as well as open-minded and full of frienldy good natured people which suits us perfectly... As for ourselves we are two humble hobbits who enjoy good company, are righteous, but don't take ourselves too seriously and also enjoy good sense of humor...
Well, I hope you consider this application and please accept this bribe provided as a token of good will
yours truly, etc

Polo

------

And to prove there is no corruption in the Alliance, I decided to give the substantial bribe (50 coppers) back :-)

Thanks for the application Polo!  I shall endeavour to have a chat to you in-game, next time I see you around.

You mentioned a kinsman?  Could you get him to write a separate application on the forum please?  The more members the merrier we'll be!

We're having a kinship meeting today (Sunday) at 8:30pm BST for a recruitment drive, and at 10pm for drinks and games in Michel Delving, if you'd like to come along you'd be most welcome!

yes, more hobbits, they are the most fun! Look forward to meeting both of you

Welcome its great to see more fellow hobbits like myself.  This is a great kinship and you are most welcome. Smile

aye you little fellows have big hearts welome  Smile Smile
[Image: Duro+NL.png]

Well, we had a great chat earlier, and I'm pleased to accept your application!

Thank you all for warm welcomes!! My cousin Harol should be here applying in a few moments so give him a heartily welcome too  Smile

Congratulations Polo!

After just 2 weeks of you being with us, I'm really confident you'll make a great member.  I'm bumping up your status from Initiate to Full Member as of today.  I've enjoyed questing with you and Harol.

Aye good job Polo Wink
[Image: Duro+NL.png]