Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

application

APPLICATION TEMPLATE

1. NAME (optional)
dan
2. AGE
(If you prefer, indicate which range you fall into: Under 16 / 18-21 / 21-30 / Over 30)
3. COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE
uk
4. TIMEZONE
gmt
5. PREVIOUS MMORPG EXPERIENCE

many mmos over the years - eve, wow, eq, ddo, gw to name but a few
6. PREVIOUS LOTRO EXPERIENCE
played many years ago in the beggining, was in the leaves of laurelin guild, played for 2 years solidly , then left game - came back periodically - but have been away for over 3 years, looking ot get back in game as a  fresh little nooblet again and re experience middle earth and all its new content through new eys

7. HAVE YOU BEEN A MEMBER OF OTHER KINSHIPS?
leaves of laurelin - no real reason for leaving , just left game when my little one was born

8. YOUR MAIN CHARACTER
main character now is Aetheldreda level 12 female captain

9. YOUR ALTS, IF ANY
none as yet

10. HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT TWA?
looking in the forums for a new kinship , something with a bit of life and hopefully some members able or willing to roll with a noobie
11. DO YOU KNOW ANY CURRENT TWA MEMBERS?
no
12. ABOUT YOURSELF
i like kittens very much and small creatures, i am very kind to old ladies.

13. ABOUT YOUR MAIN
Aetheldreda,  noble  daughter of Aethelwic knight of Rohan, hoping to prove her kinsmen wrong that she does have place in the line of battle despite being just a "girl". Has exiled herself voluntarily from the mark on a personal crusade to find fame and honour by protecting the weak and downtrodden. Slowly  through her adventures she is starting to realise that there is a great evil rising in the world , something dark and powerful that threatens not only her home and way of life  but all the free peoples of middle earth. will she be ready in time to defend her people when the shadows rise?

14. I AM INTERESTED IN RAIDING
/ SOMEWHAT

15. I AM INTERESTED IN FELLOWSHIP QUESTS
A LOT
16. I AM INTERESTED IN RP & RP EVENTS
SOMEWHAT

Welcome to the forum! An officer will be in touch soon.