Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Application for Gwaiglas

1. NAME: Aaron

2. AGE: 43

3. COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: England

4. TIMEZONE: GMT

5. PREVIOUS MMORPG EXPERIENCE: EQ, EQ2, WOW, DAOC, STWOR, DDO, STO, TSW, Vanguard, AOC, EVE, COH, AO, CO, GW2, Shadowbane, Matrix Online, Lineage, Aion, Horizons

6. PREVIOUS LOTRO EXPERIENCE: I played for a while at launch. Rejoined a few weeks ago

7. HAVE YOU BEEN A MEMBER OF OTHER KINSHIPS? Nope

8. YOUR MAIN CHARACTER: Gwaiglas, Warden, Lvl 36, pretty basic crafted equipment for level - haven't had any luck getting fellowships to do instances for level appropriate gear

9. YOUR ALTS, IF ANY: Ulftan - Guardian Lvl 34

10. HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT TWA? Via a web search

11. DO YOU KNOW ANY CURRENT TWA MEMBERS? Not at the moment

12. ABOUT YOURSELF: I work in IT - though currently unemployed. I'm an avid gamer, been playing  MMORPGs since 1999 - started with Everquest. Like to get in involved in guild stuff and hopefully meet up in RL with like minded people.

14. I AM INTERESTED IN RAIDING: Somewhat

15. I AM INTERESTED IN FELLOWSHIP QUESTS: yes - I really would love to get more involved in this side of things!

16. I AM INTERESTED IN RP & RP EVENTS: Somewhat

Wow, that's a lot of MMOS! Welcome to the boards, and good luck with the application.

(01 Dec, 13, 15:38)Methrendomir link Wrote:Wow, that's a lot of MMOS! Welcome to the boards, and good luck with the application.
I was going to say, "Wow, that's a lot of MMOS!"! Good luck with the application. Apropo gear for the level - would not worry about that just yet, most of the action in this game usully happens around levels 55-65 and then nearing the level cap Smile

thanks for the replies guys - hopefully see some of you in game soon -  should reach level 40-41 today

Hi Gwaiglas and welcome to the forums. One of us officers will try and catch you in game soon.

Another soul that has played Horizons.  :vh1:
Loved that game and played it intensively for a few years.
Don't meet many that actually know that game...
--
Teppic: "You stay here. I'll whistle if it's safe to follow me."
Ptraci: "What will you do if it isn't safe?"
Teppic: "Scream."
----------------------------
Terry Pratchett, Pyramids

Invited today by me. Welcome!

Promoted today by me. Grats!