Raymond Williamson

2. AGE

3. COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE
Germany

4. TIMEZONE
GMT +2 (Berlin)

5. PREVIOUS MMORPG EXPERIENCE 
I have played many, which include:
Everquest, Everquest 2, UO, NWN (AOL), SWTOR, Warhammer Online, Rift, LOTRO to Name the most common

6. PREVIOUS LOTRO EXPERIENCE
Since BETA with an absence of 1 year do to Privat issius.

7. HAVE YOU BEEN A MEMBER OF OTHER KINSHIPS?
Yes. I left because of being inactive and the Kinship broke apart during that time.

8. YOUR MAIN CHARACTER 
Leriath, Level 15 almost 16 Loremaster

9. YOUR ALTS, IF ANY 
Elerik, Level 64 Hunter (Need to learn to Play him again.)

10. HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT TWA?
I checked and found TWA through Google and read up on it.

11. DO YOU KNOW ANY CURRENT TWA MEMBERS?
Sadly no.

12. ABOUT YOURSELF
I am a half Amerikan, half Portugieze living in Germany. I was born in Landstuhl/Germany. I work for an Electronics Company. I am married and have 2 children (5 and 2).
Anything else I would like to Show ingame Smile

13. ABOUT YOUR MAIN
Leriath, Born in Rivendell many years past, has finally reached the end of his Training as a Loremaster. Now he seeks to find the reason for the Troubles on the borders on Gondamon.
On his way there, he has found that evil has befallen the land. Carrying his staff and walking with his trusted animal companion, he has decided to battle all evil to free the People of Middle Earth.

14. I AM INTERESTED IN RAIDING
SOMEWHAT

15. I AM INTERESTED IN FELLOWSHIP QUESTS
A LOT

16. I AM INTERESTED IN RP & RP EVENTS
A LOT

So it is done.
I hope to find a place among you and the Chance to join my staff in battle with you all.

Greetings from Germany

Ray

Hi Leriath and welcome. Normally we wait until mains are lvl 30 before accepting but seeing as you have alts over the limit and are a returning player, we'll make an exception. An officer will contact you in-game soon.