Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Anmon application

1. NAME (optional) Ricky
2. AGE 29
(If you prefer, indicate which range you fall into: Under 16 / 18-21 / 21-30 / Over 30)

3. COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE Australia

4. TIMEZONE gmt+10

5. PREVIOUS MMORPG EXPERIENCE  none lotro is my first mmo
(i.e., other online games played or currently playing)

6. PREVIOUS LOTRO EXPERIENCE  not a lot just started a couple days ago been playing a few charecters just seeing which class I wanna be
(i.e., how long have you been playing, etc.)

7. HAVE YOU BEEN A MEMBER OF OTHER KINSHIPS? no other kinships
(if so, which, and why you left them)

8. YOUR MAIN CHARACTER Anmon level 1 captain(name, class, level, some idea of equipment)

9. YOUR ALTS, IF ANY none
(as for main character)

10. HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT TWA? I googled looking for a guild/kinship yours was the first on the list

11. DO YOU KNOW ANY CURRENT TWA MEMBERS? no do not know any

12. ABOUT YOURSELF well I am 29 spent most of my life playing game on a console just recently got into gaming on a computer decided to give lotro a go since I love the movies so much.(if you want to, please tell something about yourself in real life)

13. ABOUT YOUR MAIN Anmon grew up on a farm and was content with his life in till one day when the village was attacked by orcs the refugee of his village went to Bree where Anmon trained so he could fight back the next time the orcs tried to attack.(even if you are not into role-playing, try to give a back story about your main character)

14. I AM INTERESTED IN RAIDING SomewhatA LOT / SOMEWHAT / NOT AT ALL

15. I AM INTERESTED IN FELLOWSHIP QUESTS
A LOT / SOMEWHAT / NOT AT ALL a lot

16. I AM INTERESTED IN RP & RP EVENTS
A LOT / SOMEWHAT / NOT AT ALL somewhat

Hello Anmon, thank you for aplying to TWA.

We have a minimum recruitment level of 30. Let us know when your main character gets there.