Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Application: Darimir

1. NAME (optional)

Luka

2. AGE
(If you prefer, indicate which range you fall into: Under 16 / 18-21 / 21-30 / Over 30)

22, Born on March 11th 1991.

3. COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE

Slovenia

4. TIMEZONE

CET

5. PREVIOUS MMORPG EXPERIENCE 
(i.e., other online games played or currently playing)

I've not played any other MMO before LotRO.

6. PREVIOUS LOTRO EXPERIENCE
(i.e., how long have you been playing, etc.)

I have been playing since 2006, started roughly 2 months after beta closed. With some breaks, been playing ever since.

7. HAVE YOU BEEN A MEMBER OF OTHER KINSHIPS?
(if so, which, and why you left them)

Defenders Of Middle Earth - Left due to lack of activity in past time, seeking new challanges

Shield Brothers - Quiet long ago, left because at the time even pro raiding diden't manage to make the game any more fun

I have been member of various smaller kinships on most my alts, usually lending them to friends so they could keep private kinships going, or help them get started, but mostly I have been loyal to the Defenders since I joined them 5 years ago, I have also been an officer of DoME since I joined them (One of the founders/very early members)

8. YOUR MAIN CHARACTER 
(name, class, level, some idea of equipment)

Darimir, captain level 85 - For my standards very solid gear, not top notch, still missing 2-3 items I want but non the less solid, traits are all on 16.

9. YOUR ALTS, IF ANY 
(as for main character)

Torli (83 GRD), Sarael (75 LM), Femos (68 BRG), Aldarond (68 HNT), Talatir (60 RK)

10. HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT TWA?

I have been raiding with you via the friends of the west alliance, and I have known a fair bit of your members for quiet a while.

11. DO YOU KNOW ANY CURRENT TWA MEMBERS?

Lots Wink

12. ABOUT YOURSELF
(if you want to, please tell something about yourself in real life)

Well I'm 22, I enjoy sports a lot when I'm not working or  am not drunk - any sports with a ball work, handball, basketball, football, volleyball even baseball... I'm single at the moment as my hobbies and work leave little time to actually pay attention to a girlfriend... I work in window montage, which sometimes interferes with my play time as well as a lot of my work days last 12 hours or above.

I also like playing other games, older tactical ones especially, AoE, AoM, Rise of Nations, so we can hook up for a round or two of those if you ever want Smile

13. ABOUT YOUR MAIN
(even if you are not into role-playing, try to give a back story about your main character)

In front of you stands a man in his early fourties, yet his hair is white as is the beard, indicating that by experiance, he is older.

Darimir was born in gondor, 42 years ago. His father was one of the guards of the citadel and his mother was one of the nurses in the houses of mending. His father tought him to wield a blade and use it to good effect, but he, who prefered life over death, chose a different path, chosing to cure and heal allies like his mother did. He joined the Gondorian guard at the age of 19 and fought many battles with them untill He was cought by evil man close to the gap of rohan at the age of 24. The Rohirim rescused him after a couple of months of slavery when raiding the evil mans camps.

Insted of returning he promised to help travelers all around middle earth as good as he may like he recived help when he needed it most. Now he roams Middle Earth assisting the Free Peoples but one day he shall return to his father and mother and the defence of Gondor.

14. I AM INTERESTED IN RAIDING
A LOT / SOMEWHAT / NOT AT ALL

15. I AM INTERESTED IN FELLOWSHIP QUESTS

16. I AM INTERESTED IN RP & RP EVENTS
When the power of love, overcomes the love of power, then and only then, we shall see world peace...

-Bob Marley

Ola! An officer will contact you in-game soon.

an officer has, welcome aboard darimir and good luck with your trial.

Welcome and best of luck Darimir!

Hey buddy good to see an old face around! best of luck with your app! ;D
[Image: signature.png]

Good luck with your trial!

Promoted today by me. Grats Dar!

Please amend forum permissions.

I'd like to thank you all for the warm welcome I had to the kin!

Massive thanks to everyone for really making one feel welcome, I fell good here, some people I knew from before joining, and those I haven't, I think I became part of a good community! Thanks to the officers as well for approving my trial! Ill do my best to be a good member and add to the kin as best as I can Big Grin
When the power of love, overcomes the love of power, then and only then, we shall see world peace...

-Bob Marley