Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Skyrim adventure

To: General Tullius
Concerning: Our secret operation in the Pale

General,

with regret I inform you that our force in the Pale has been decimated. Although we built our secret camp high on a mountain to avoid any spies from the ground, a frost- and blood-dragon did spot us today and attacked our camp (I somewhat have to admire their combined tactics). While finally Dragonborn arrived and dispatched with the Dragons, whose bones are now displayed in our camp for the glory of the Empire, we lost almost all of our troops in the initial assault. Fortunately I was able to survive by hiding in my tent.

Signed,
Legate Rikke

Wink
Magolisto, Champion (75)

and some others...

Still holding out on buying this until some of the pc issues have been ironed out - has the patch made any difference?

Looking at buying this soon. Have the patches helped? I hear there's another patch hitting the pc first this week.

Thoughts?

Cheers
Eo

I love it, about 50 hours played and I'm nowhere near to running out of stuff to do.

Can you re-bind the keypad keys yet? I heard the latest patch broke a lot of stuff?
Sando - Minstrel // Rissa - Burglar // Adelrisk - Guardian // Tember - Hunter
[Image: whatcolor_iswhite.jpg]
There is no try, there is only hobbits, hobbits everywhere!

http://www.autohotkey.com/

?

Does not function the way I want it to function. Smile

Meh, with SWTOR on the horizon I think I'll give Skyrim a miss.
Sando - Minstrel // Rissa - Burglar // Adelrisk - Guardian // Tember - Hunter
[Image: whatcolor_iswhite.jpg]
There is no try, there is only hobbits, hobbits everywhere!

http://www.geforce.com/Optimize/Guides/t...f2686171=1

a tweak guide for Skyrim, might be useful to you Kai.

(04 Dec, 11, 22:35)Ninetoes link Wrote: Meh, with SWTOR on the horizon I think I'll give Skyrim a miss.

I live in hope they'll sort out the problems... but still haven't bought it until they do!

(07 Dec, 11, 17:00)Falcodoc link Wrote: a tweak guide for Skyrim, might be useful to you Kai.

Thanks!