3. COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE
NETHERLANDS

4. TIMEZONE
+1 GMT

5. PREVIOUS MMORPG EXPERIENCE
a couple, doing a bit of WoT on the side atm

6. PREVIOUS LOTRO EXPERIENCE
4 years? maybe a bit longer

7. HAVE YOU BEEN A MEMBER OF OTHER KINSHIPS?
Previously The council of Eriador (formerly white council) and at the moment I am in Serenity, however they are planning to turn into a multigame kinship with the release of Starwars. Previous kin/groups I have been in that did the same pretty much were dead within a year, many players of the old Silverblades raid alliance are now in TWA and I'd like to join them

8. YOUR MAIN CHARACTER
Felathurin, LM, havent been getting raidsets since DN

9. YOUR ALTS, IF ANY
Agathe, minstrel & Serindel (lvl27) champ, Brunt (r12 rvr)

10. HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT TWA?
hmmm, I guess first time would be via raid members that also were in silverblades I think

11. DO YOU KNOW ANY CURRENT TWA MEMBERS?
quite a few, wouldnt want to name them since I'd probably forget to mention half or more =P

12. ABOUT YOURSELF
I currently started a new study,  I will not have toomuch time for the game but would be able to join in on raids once or twice a week

13. ABOUT YOUR MAIN
Felathurin the loremaster, likes to crunch numbers on stats and min/maxing. Having returned to his homeland of Lothlorien his main wish fullfilled he is now awaiting the great events of this age to return to the west and silently rest

14. I AM INTERESTED IN RAIDING
A LOT, however I will not be able to attend every evening due to work/studies I certainly would like to make my maximum effort

15. I AM INTERESTED IN FELLOWSHIP QUESTS
A LOT, depends on whats popular at the moment though

16. I AM INTERESTED IN RP & RP EVENTS
SOMEWHAT: I am more of a watcher instead of a participant

As I said, I am currently in the kinship Serenity but allready announced that I plan to leave them. TWA seems like the only choice for me, and I have been considering joining for over a year now but never felt I could abandon my current kinship. Their announcement of going multi-game and many officers seemingly leaving for the old republic I don't feel like getting stuck in a dwindling kin as one of the few lotro oriented officers. My creep: Brunt will stay in KA no matter what happens, no discussion possible =) some TWA members might know me from there aswell.

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your app!!

Heya Fela, welcome to the forums, I'm guessing I'm one of those people from SilverBlades you know. Tongue

I have to say that TWA is also currently looking into SW:TOR though, but not sure in which capacity (doubt going multi-game). We just need our (fresh) officers to get off their arses to let us know how they want (us) to tackle it. Tongue

Anyways, again, welcome to the forums and good luck with your application, it's nice to see you here.
Sando - Minstrel // Rissa - Burglar // Adelrisk - Guardian // Tember - Hunter
[Image: whatcolor_iswhite.jpg]
There is no try, there is only hobbits, hobbits everywhere!

Heya Brunt, good to see you buddy Smile Good luck with your app.

Elected barely a day and the clammering for heads already starts eh Nine?  Wink

Welcome Brunt to the forums, we'll be chatting to you ingame soon

Welcome to our forum and expect an officer to contact you in-game!

(08 Oct, 11, 17:06)Ninetoes link Wrote:I have to say that TWA is also currently looking into SW:TOR though, but not sure in which capacity (doubt going multi-game).

We are? I think the official kinship line is still the same: We're a LOTRO kinship, but if members want to set up shop in another game, we're happy to help them out with the how and what of creating a kinship/clan/guild and make it an 'official partner-kinship' or whatever, so TWA members in other games know where to find each other. Obviously there's some interest in SW:TOR, but I wouldn't expect a massive disruption of our LOTRO activities.
Magolisto, Champion (75)

and some others...

Welcome Brunt  Smile

Hey Brunt, welcome and good luck with your application  Smile
[Image: signature.png]

(08 Oct, 11, 17:48)Ingaras link Wrote:[quote author=Ninetoes link=topic=6784.msg63900#msg63900 date=1318089966]
I have to say that TWA is also currently looking into SW:TOR though, but not sure in which capacity (doubt going multi-game).

We are? I think the official kinship line is still the same: We're a LOTRO kinship, but if members want to set up shop in another game, we're happy to help them out with the how and what of creating a kinship/clan/guild and make it an 'official partner-kinship' or whatever, so TWA members in other games know where to find each other. Obviously there's some interest in SW:TOR, but I wouldn't expect a massive disruption of our LOTRO activities.
[/quote]

I guess we aren't then. Smile
Sando - Minstrel // Rissa - Burglar // Adelrisk - Guardian // Tember - Hunter
[Image: whatcolor_iswhite.jpg]
There is no try, there is only hobbits, hobbits everywhere!

Good luck with your application.
If by life or death I can save you, I will.

"You see, there's this thing called aggro."
"What's aggro?"
"It's a very complicated, very technical roleplaying expression. Loosely translated, it means 'the healer dies'."