Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

ANNOUNCEMENT: New Forum Login!

Due to a new form of spam attack on SMF forums in general, I've switched the forum over to a slightly more robust log in system: It now uses your registered email address to log in, instead of your username! This is because most people's usernames are all over the forum, and thus easily accessible for spammers trying to log in. Your email address on the other hand is hidden from the public, so this should prevent spammers from trying to guess your password.

If you have trouble logging in after this, feel free to contact me.
Magolisto, Champion (75)

and some others...

nice one, Inga.
If by life or death I can save you, I will.

"You see, there's this thing called aggro."
"What's aggro?"
"It's a very complicated, very technical roleplaying expression. Loosely translated, it means 'the healer dies'."

nice work inga - thanks!
Gimli: Oh come on, we can take 'em.  Aragorn: It's a long way. Gimli: Toss me. Aragorn: What? Gimli: I cannot jump the distance, you'll have to toss me.
[pauses, looks up at Aragorn] Gimli: Don't tell the elf. Aragorn: Not a word.

Indeed, awesome response time!
It's all simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain!

Nal on Lotro.com

I have to say it's still logging me out though, don't know if this is a known issue.
Sando - Minstrel // Rissa - Burglar // Adelrisk - Guardian // Tember - Hunter
[Image: whatcolor_iswhite.jpg]
There is no try, there is only hobbits, hobbits everywhere!

(15 Feb, 11, 11:43)Ninetoes link Wrote:I have to say it's still logging me out though, don't know if this is a known issue.

It shouldn't do so anymore... (at least, not if you've logged in today with 'remember password' on) if it does anyway there's a different cause.

Just checked and I don't see any 'Failed Login Attempts' notice for you account since last night, so it's definitely not the spammers causing it.
Magolisto, Champion (75)

and some others...

(15 Feb, 11, 11:43)Ninetoes link Wrote:I have to say it's still logging me out though, don't know if this is a known issue.

Clear your twa cookies and make sure you reload web-pages on each visit, that would probably sort yer problems
Grimbos - Champion
Ardrick - Guardian
--------------------
Arachnakh - Worst Weaver West of the Anduin
Arakhat - Storeleader
Rags - Reaver Raidcharger

well done Inga, where would we be without you.

(15 Feb, 11, 13:09)Thoronthor link Wrote:well done Inga, where would we be without you.

That's exactly the spirit I need everyone to be in just before elections!  ;D :roll:
Magolisto, Champion (75)

and some others...

thanks for protecting our privacy