Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Application to join TWA

(This post was last modified: 28 Jan, 11, 18:01 by Milgarion.)

1. NAME
Geoff

2. AGE
Over 30

3. COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE
England

4. TIMEZONE
GMT

5. PREVIOUS MMORPG EXPERIENCE
I played Star Trek Online for almost a year since launch and have 2 lvl. capped toons. Played a trial period of EVE Online. Played a trial of Champions Online.

6. PREVIOUS LOTRO EXPERIENCE
Founder/lifetime member. Took a break towards the end of ’07. Took another extended break to play Star Trek. Returned to LOTRO last November and have been very active since.

7. HAVE YOU BEEN A MEMBER OF OTHER KINSHIPS?
Evenstar Alliance (died to due to lack of numbers). The Silent Minority (left due to kin raid days being switched, meaning I could no longer attend). Reborn (kicked due to extended break mentioned above).

8. YOUR MAIN CHARACTER
Milgarion – 65 Elf Champion. Full Watcher set. 5/6 DN set. BG boots. Several nice items inc. Ril-Mir, Tolloch x2, Torvegil & Black Pearl. SM Kindred Weaponsmith & SM Woodworker. Rank 4 PvP.

9. YOUR ALTS, IF ANY
Elouisah – 65 Woman Hunter. Full Watcher set. Ril-Mir. Bregloch.
Oldwine – 65 Captain. Full Watcher set. Ril-Mir, Toringor, Treasury Stone, CoS&F. SM Kindred Jeweller & SM Cook.
Talant – 65 Elf Runekeeper. Full Watcher set. Glass Flask. Saelchol. SM Kindred Scholar.
Undiran – 65 Man Burglar. Full Watcher set. Glass Flask. SM Kindred Metalsmith. Rank 3 PvP.
Tunemor – 51 Man Minstrel. Supreme Tailor.
Coppermane – 12 Hobbit Warden.

10. HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT TWA?
I’ve been aware of TWA since the early days of LOTRO.

11. DO YOU KNOW ANY CURRENT TWA MEMBERS?
I’ve raided occasionally with Skelsamu as part of RaidsRUs. I’ve probably grouped with several TWA members over the course of time.

12. ABOUT YOURSELF
I live near Norwich and work on CAD for a construction company. After work I go to gym most nights, before getting stuck into LOTRO. I play a bit of badminton and tennis at weekends and do a fair amount of walking and road cycling during the warmer months.

13. ABOUT YOUR MAIN
Milgarion was born and lived most of his life peacefully near the Great Sea in Lindon, during which time he studied and practised the old Eldar teachings of armoured combat. Eventually he began to hear rumours of the growing Shadow in the East. He decided the best means of defending his homeland was set out and take the fight to the Enemy, rather than meekly board the next available ship to the West.

14. I AM INTERESTED IN RAIDING
A LOT.

15. I AM INTERESTED IN FELLOWSHIP QUESTS
A LOT.

16. I AM INTERESTED IN RP & RP EVENTS
SOMEWHAT.

welcome to the forums, an officer will be in contact with you shortly, good luck with your application

Welcome and good luck
[Image: Tharelon-2.gif]

Welcome! Smile

finally quite a nice detailed app and many chars that arent on my ignore! welcome and good luck sir!

Heya, and welcome to the forums! Good luck with your application.
Sando - Minstrel // Rissa - Burglar // Adelrisk - Guardian // Tember - Hunter
[Image: whatcolor_iswhite.jpg]
There is no try, there is only hobbits, hobbits everywhere!

Welcome to the forums and best of luck!

(28 Jan, 11, 19:36)Illthrist link Wrote: finally quite a nice detailed app and many chars that arent on my ignore! welcome and good luck sir!

lol .. exactly how many people do you have on this mythical ignore list of yours Illthrist?  Wink

oh .. and welcome Milgarion!

hey mil,  Smile

gl on your trail and see ya ingame. Smile
skelsamu, your guard

(29 Jan, 11, 12:02)ilyana link Wrote: [quote author=Illthrist link=topic=6000.msg55982#msg55982 date=1296239782]

finally quite a nice detailed app and many chars that arent on my ignore! welcome and good luck sir!

lol .. exactly how many people do you have on this mythical ignore list of yours Illthrist?  Wink

oh .. and welcome Milgarion!
[/quote]

mm.. its kinda full since Moria came out and too many confused parents bought the game for clueless offsprings who tended to missclick and go for Laurelin instead of Snowbourn.

i keep it updated every day!

:pirate1: