Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Predgar- Application to join

(This post was last modified: 27 Apr, 07, 23:46 by Predgar.)

Hi I am Predgar a hunter hobbit from the Shire currently level 16. After venturing out of my hobbit hole in the Shire I came upon the rolling fields of the town of Bree where I met a member of the Western Alliance- Thoronthor. His bravery astounded me when he was willing to join me on my quest to kill some Brigands and rescue a maiden in distress. I have seen the creeping shadow of evil approaching my beloved home of the Shire and it is with much haste that I want to join the Western Alliance to defeat all that is bad and evil.

Hi my real name is David and I live in Newcastle upon Tyne. I am 33. This is my first experience of role playing games and I so much loved LOR books that this game is a dream come true to me.

Greetings Predgar! Nice to see another hobbit interested in joining us Smile

hello there predgar
Glad to see you found the website, im sure you will be a fine addition to our ever growing band merry men and hobbits

Hello Predgar,

Methrendomir here, the kinship founder.

Thank you very much indeed for your application!  I must say, it would be great to have a second Hobbit in our alliance, and a skilled hunter at that.  I look forward to having a chat in-game soon.  I should be around most evenings.

Well, I've had a chat in game, and you seem really nice, so you're accepted as an initiate member!  Give Annawyn or I a shout in-game for an invite, and don't forget to register on this forum!

Look forward to questing with you soon!

Hello everyone,

I really enjoyed talking with you Methrendomir today and cannot wait until we all meet up in game.

I reckon this is gonna be a great kinship.

see u all in game soon.  Smile

Welcome little Hobbit, i hope the fare well in our kinship.

Do my regards to Bilbo if you see him Wink
[Image: Duro+NL.png]

Welcome Predgar.