Illthrist chasing Kaprika - yes its an app

APPLICATION TEMPSOON

1. NAME:  Im Gabor, nice to meet ya!

2. AGE: dinged lvl 30 this year

3. COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: Hungary, home of the brave

4. TIMEZONE: How soon is now?

5. PREVIOUS MMORPG EXPERIENCE: Eternal Lands, Lineage a bit

6. PREVIOUS LOTRO EXPERIENCE: stunning stuff since 2007

7. HAVE YOU BEEN A MEMBER OF OTHER KINSHIPS?

1. Buckland Brewers - one of the Founders, still stuck a guardian there, but the kin is currently playin possum.

2. Rahat Rangers - Illthrist joined the kin in 2007 and have enormous fun until the leader decided to leave the game and disband.

3. Egla Manar - Illthrist was alone and needed some love. didnt get it. moved on. but with some nice memories and the first contact with Glargash, the fluffy friend.

4. Radix Lecti - old RR mate lead Radix those days and spent a year there until they went a bit too unsocial for my liking.

5. Oldlineth Oaks - one of the best kins Ive been in so far, sadly lost raid leaders after SoM kicked in and the current members were focusing on solo-alting rather than doing kin-fellow-raid stuff and/or even take 2 seconds to greet people logging on.

8. YOUR MAIN CHARACTER

Illthrist - Lore-Master, 65, raiding char - cleared the actual game content up to mr Lt.
Toekmag - Burglar, Warg-Butcher, Pie-Seeker, 65 - did the same like that elf guy
Illthir - The Warden, 65, almost killed him too, but then not.
Hajnirien - Minstrel, 65 - loves the sound of falling rain.

9. YOUR ALTS, IF ANY
Many.

10. HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT TWA?
Ive seen you lot around for ages Smile

11. DO YOU KNOW ANY CURRENT TWA MEMBERS?
uhum, Kaprika, old Oak friend told me you're not so annoying and some of you smell quite nice.

Parmur, charged a few BAs with me and came to Bochum which is great!

12. ABOUT YOURSELF
Living with gf, collecting music, comics until '91 plus some Neil Gaiman-Mike Mignola work of art, old LCD games from Nintendo and Casio, hugs, kisses, beer.

13. ABOUT YOUR MAIN
Just take a look at their Biographies, feel free to inspect whenever you see me around, but dont forget to hug! Wink Okay, Toek is sometimes a bit stingy..

14. I AM INTERESTED IN RAIDING
A LOT - actually looking for a social raiding group with beer and fun. oh, and success, yeah.

15. I AM INTERESTED IN FELLOWSHIP QUESTS
A LOT - This is (was in SoA) the game all about..

16. I AM INTERESTED IN RP & RP EVENTS
SOMEWHAT - Hobbit RP mostly, but some on Illthir too. The elves are on hold atm.

Thank you for reading this, hope to see you soon!!

Hugs,

IT

:xm4:

Man, that was a lot of kinships...

• Main a LM, check;
• l.65, check;
• Raider, check;
• LT-ready; check.

Yup, gets my vote.

hehe, just wanted to give you the full picture Smile regarding three of those died/disbanded over the years, its not that many i guess  :teamspeak:

Toekiiiiiiiiilllthriiiiiist Smile Welcome aboard mate, gets my vote for sure Smile Good luck with the application, will be nice to have one more familiar face around!

Hey Ill, good to see you here! Good luck with your application  Smile
[Image: signature.png]

An officer will contact you in-game shortly, assuming my warg doesn't catch you in Ettens first (yes I've seen you around!).

mmhm, Akrar wouldnt do such nasty thing to cute mr hobbit!  Confusedur1:

i'll probably be doing stuff around on Toek tonight, so looking forward to catch you or the other way around  :na1:

thank you for the warm reception guys!!

Nothing tastes better to a warg than freshly slain hobbit. Maybe a tin of Pedigree Chum, but hobbit is definitely up there.

Welcome and good luck with the app Smile

p.s. When you said SOME of us smell nice, have you already met Thor? We've all told him, but he just won't listen...

Invited today by me.