Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Minstrel seeking like minded friends.

Hello my name is Truhart and I'm a Minstrel.

I would like to find a new home to partake in Events and Instances with and also raid.
The people I used to raid with have in the main joined Shield Brothers, however their Kin is not the 'best' fit for a player like myself.
I like to raid, play but most of all have fun in-game.

If it would be at all possible to join your goodselves as a recruit I would be most grateful.

If you need any other infomation just shout

Cheers
Tru
x

1. NAME: Marc

2. AGE: Very Old

3. COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: Wales!

4. TIMEZONE: GMT

5. PREVIOUS MMORPG EXPERIENCE:wow aoc fml

6. PREVIOUS LOTRO EXPERIENCE: been playing since day1 most traits instances completed

7. HAVE YOU BEEN A MEMBER OF OTHER KINSHIPS?: Campagin for real shire ale

8. YOUR MAIN CHARACTER: Truhart Minstrel lvl 65

9. YOUR ALTS, IF ANY: Hunter but not really played that much

10. HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT TWA?: Always see you guys around and quite a few on my friends list have become members.

11. DO YOU KNOW ANY CURRENT TWA MEMBERS?: Yes quite a few but I have not been on line that much lately.

12. ABOUT YOURSELF: Very old, father of 2, married, like watching footy playing golf and playing LOTRO and FML

13. ABOUT YOUR MAIN: A very old and loyal Minstrel, pretty dam good at keeping you alive in the most difficult battles.

14. I AM INTERESTED IN RAIDING: Yes pls. available most nights.

15. I AM INTERESTED IN FELLOWSHIP QUESTS: Yep cant wait for the new book and doing helegrod and barrows et all

16. I AM INTERESTED IN RP & RP EVENTS: Yes but im even worse at RP than I am at pvp...

Welocme to the forums Smile One of the officers will contact you in game soon. Might even be me!

Hallo! One of the officers will give you a shout in-game! Smile

Welcome Tru! about time you applied to the best kinship on laurelin Smile
If by life or death I can save you, I will.

"You see, there's this thing called aggro."
"What's aggro?"
"It's a very complicated, very technical roleplaying expression. Loosely translated, it means 'the healer dies'."

Welcome! And yeah, the same of what the others said...
Magolisto, Champion (75)

and some others...

Welcome to the forums, great to see you apply, I will send an officer your way as soon as possible.

Invited today, good luck with your trial period.

Welcome Truhart  :wave1:
Cometh the hour, cometh the man

Welcome
[Image: Tharelon-2.gif]

Welcome to the kin!
Gimli: Oh come on, we can take 'em.  Aragorn: It's a long way. Gimli: Toss me. Aragorn: What? Gimli: I cannot jump the distance, you'll have to toss me.
[pauses, looks up at Aragorn] Gimli: Don't tell the elf. Aragorn: Not a word.