Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Application for Fentharil, guardian.

1. NAME: Adam

2. AGE: 18

3. COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: England

4. TIMEZONE: GMT

5. PREVIOUS MMORPG EXPERIENCE: Currently playing World of Warcraft, but not very frequently as I've got a little bored with it, plus everyone is just sort of waiting for the next expansion rather than doing anything of interest.

6. PREVIOUS LOTRO EXPERIENCE: Haven't been playing long at all. I did a free trial a few months ago (got a guardian to level 29). I really enjoyed the trial, and meant to buy the game, but I didn't get around to it until a couple of weeks ago.

7. HAVE YOU BEEN A MEMBER OF OTHER KINSHIPS?: Nope, I've been playing solo or just with random people I meet thus far.

8. YOUR MAIN CHARACTER: Fentharil, level 44 man guardian. Not a lot I can say about my gear, other than it's all purple and I think I've gone for the right kind of stats. In all honesty, I pay more attention to my outfit than my actual gear.

9. YOUR ALTS, IF ANY: No alts as of yet, but I imagine I'll roll one or two at some point just to see the game from a new perspective.

10. HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT TWA?: I completed the Tomb of Elendil with a few members, and afterwards Melendrenethien suggested that I have a look at the website.

11. DO YOU KNOW ANY CURRENT TWA MEMBERS?: Wouldn't go so far to say I know them, but I've met a few, as mentioned above.

12. ABOUT YOURSELF: I'm currently in my second year of A levels, studying Music Technology, Maths and Business studies. I'm hoping to go on to do a composition course at university, specifically looking at music for film/TV/games, as that's the kind of music I'm generally into. Most of my iPod is stuff by Hans Zimmer and the like. Other than music, I spend most of the rest of my time on the computer, playing LotRO or WoW.

13. ABOUT YOUR MAIN: Haven't really thought of a solid backstory, but Fentharil is an ex-citadel guard from Gondor, and he's mainly just out to have a bit of an adventure.

14. I AM INTERESTED IN RAIDING: Depends on the nights, really. If I'm free and needed, I'd probably be up for it but I don't want to commit too much to it, as I already spend too much time raiding on WoW. If raiding includes the smaller dungeons, then yea I'll probably want to do those once I'm an appropriate level.

15. I AM INTERESTED IN FELLOWSHIP QUESTS: Happy to do any fellowship quests people need. They've all been pretty fun so far.

16. I AM INTERESTED IN RP & RP EVENTS: I enjoy most RP, but prefer when it's out in the world rather than confined to an inn or house.

Welcome Smile

Thank you Smile

Hello!

welcome to the forum Fentharil, one of my officers will contact you soon.

Alrighty, thanks.

Welcome to the forums Fentharil and good luck with your application!
Sando - Minstrel // Rissa - Burglar // Adelrisk - Guardian // Tember - Hunter
[Image: whatcolor_iswhite.jpg]
There is no try, there is only hobbits, hobbits everywhere!

Ha, so you're the guy from last night! Welcome!
Magolisto, Champion (75)

and some others...

Welcome Fentharil  Smile

Recruited today as initiate. Welcome in Smile