Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

A person to watch out for

(This post was last modified: 05 Apr, 10, 12:06 by Thoronthor.)

[Image: ninjalootdenwyn.jpg]

A little warning I got from a friend from Fellowship of the Song.

All kinmembers and friends beware of this Denwyn, he will rip you off.

edit. He/she has changed name to Alitis now.

Oh, my... I can't believe people actually would do something like that. Half the server now has him on their hit-list--is it worth it?

I would say it isnt worth it, but then people dont always think these things through.

That reminds me of a kinmember we once had ... after he pulled that "joke" he got kicked from Sanctuary. Well deserved

Can't believe people like that are around ....

IMPORTANT:

I put this guy on my "freinds" list and today found out he has changed his name to ALITIS

(05 Apr, 10, 11:22)ilyana link Wrote:IMPORTANT:

I put this guy on my "freinds" list and today found out he has changed his name to ALITIS

Thanks Smile

(05 Apr, 10, 11:22)ilyana link Wrote:IMPORTANT:

Oh, good call! Everyone will have to update their hit-lists with this name.

So he even paid to get his name changed, just to get his hands on that Symbol. Talk about desperate.

Now I work quite a lot with companies and economy etc...

And from a profit earning perspective, they're shooting themselves in the foot by not following up on these things, and banning scammers.

Scammers not being banned leads to more scammers, which leads to anoyed people, also leads to less "community" feeling, which in turn makes people less likely to stick with the game when others come by.

So while it might draw resources to punish them, it will in the end mean better community feeling.

The players even do all the work, they just have to see the screenshot, look at the log, and then ban. If the screenshot proves false, they can ban whoever tried to smear another persons name.

Instead they use resources to ban people like Brag... it's simply bad business.

(05 Apr, 10, 11:54)Druth link Wrote:Now I work quite a lot with companies and economy etc...

And from a profit earning perspective, they're shooting themselves in the foot by not following up on these things, and banning scammers.

Scammers not being banned leads to more scammers, which leads to anoyed people, also leads to less "community" feeling, which in turn makes people less likely to stick with the game when others come by.

So while it might draw resources to punish them, it will in the end mean better community feeling.

The players even do all the work, they just have to see the screenshot, look at the log, and then ban. If the screenshot proves false, they can ban whoever tried to smear another persons name.

Instead they use resources to ban people like Brag... it's simply bad business.

I hear you. Until they get some sense in their heads, all we can do is spread the word so that all respectable kinships can keep an eye out for these culprits.

Worst thing is, that if you post this on main forum, they're likely to ban you!
But, lets just hope he can't get any goups.

Of course, he'll likely make a new char, and start over...