Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Eorid - applying

Hi, heres my application. I got refered here by Aegoros.

My ingame name is Eorid.

Story of Eorid:

Eorid, son of Anorid and Theodar, born in Edoras the capital of Rohan. Eorid was born with a very deep connection to nature, when he grew up he learned to speak the language of the raven, and learned much more after that. Being raised in Rohan, famous for their cavalry and horse breeding, he learned riding a horse at a young age. When he was old enough, he fought for Rohirrim and his many enemys together with his father Theodar. His mother Anorid was a horse breeder, she died of a strange desease when Eorid was 12. Eorid, who loved his parents very much, was devastated by this loss. He only found comfort in riding out into nature, enjoying its many beauties. Eorid fought besides his father for many years. But when Eorid turned 25 his father was struck by an arrow in the chest. His father died in his arms, his last words being: Son, fight for your freedom. She's the only thing worth dieing for. That day, Eorid reteurned to Edoras with his dead father on the back of his horse. He gave his father a worthy cremation, keeping his ashes in a jug. Eorid was left all by himself in the world, having noone left to love he packed his things including his fathers ashes, he left Edoras. He traveled middle-earth by himself for many many years as a loner. He lived with the dwarves of Khazad-d?m for a few years, and also with the elves in Lorien or Lothl?rien as the elves like to call it. But he moved on. Now being an old man after many years of traveling and adventuring he arrived in Bree-land. This is where Eorid is now. In the town called Comb, at the Comb and Wattle inn, he met The Western Alliance. After having a talk and a drink with them Aegoros invites him to join the Western Alliance kinship. Eorid was very excited about the offer.

Sorry if i bored your brains out with this story  Wink , i just tought this up on the fly.

Some OOC info: I'm 22 years of age, live in the Netherlands. My real name is Ramon. I work for a software company, that develops software for CNN/BBC/CNBC and a shitload of other channels around the world.

My alt character met you in the Comb and Wattle and you seem a nice chap :-)

Application accepted - many thanks for taking the time to apply.  Everyone is on a standard two-week trial period ofter joining up, just to make sure you're right for us and we're right for you, but I'm sure we'll all get along just fine!

Give me or Annawyn a shout in game for an invite.

Wow, verry interastign story there Eorid.

I do love it that every time i reffer a man to the kinship he is dutch Tongue (ok this is the second one but ah well)

I dutch to, nice to have another Lore-Master around.

Regards
[Image: Duro+NL.png]

Thanks for the acceptance Big Grin. I will give you a shout when im online tomorrow, time for bed now Smile.

wow another dutch, this is starting to become quite the dutch/brittish alliance. Maybe we should market that ey? Welcome on board Eorid (nice name, cant believe it wasnt taken yet) and good luck. If you need some help ingame just give a shout.

hahaha Good idee to market it Wink

Now that you say, it is indeed a good name strange it wasnt taken indeed.

It took me 5 times before i got my name.
[Image: Duro+NL.png]

Hello Eorid ;D

(25 Apr, 07, 13:10)Aegoros link Wrote: hahaha Good idee to market it Wink

Now that you say, it is indeed a good name strange it wasnt taken indeed.

It took me 5 times before i got my name.

Yea, thats what you get for logging in right after the pre-release servers open Tongue.

Welcome Eorid.