Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Can someone fill me in....

(This post was last modified: 15 Jan, 09, 18:48 by Alaros.)

Hi chaps and lasses

Some of you may remember me, some may not but I was once in the Western Alliance and thoroughly enjoyed my time until leaving a few times  :Smile. Anyway I'm here in friendly terms and its nice to see the Kin still going after my long absence. However I have a few questions about what has gone on as I see no Meth as head honcho anymore. I'm not wanting to cause any issues if there are any but would like to know where he's gone.

Also its very nice to see Belegwe back as I'm sure you had a hiatus at some point. Is Malb still sunning it up in Spain?

Regards

Aurorra

Methrendomir left of his own free will after a few incidences, and Malb is back with us.

(04 Jan, 09, 13:37)Garbo link Wrote: Methrendomir left of his own free will after a few incidences, and Malb is back with us.
Malb is atm afk, playing EVE and/or WoW?
[Image: 23lxhk5.png]
"I want to be female. From now on, I want you all to call me Loretta." ~Bofur
"So...You are running with a human body part in your backpack...And I'm supposed to be the bad guy?" ~Clarence

Well that is unfortunate to hear, hope everyone else that remembers me is alive and kicking in Lotro!

Im still here Aurorrrrrrrraaaaa! Big Grin

-- retired hunter --

Shrimps!

I'm sure I saw a Shrindrae in Age of Conan or some other MMO, was it a dream or was it actually you?  Big Grin

(04 Jan, 09, 14:47)Aurorra link Wrote: Shrimps!

I'm sure I saw a Shrindrae in Age of Conan or some other MMO, was it a dream or was it actually you?  Big Grin

Yeah it was me Wink

We were in same Guild, remember ^^

Northwind Free Company
-- retired hunter --

Ahhh indeed, I thought it occurred but wasn't 100% - NFC were some good old friends from Lotro and I was quite amazed when I bumped into them in Conan.

Who knows may bump into you again in Lotro  Wink

I remember....you surviving with 20 moral!!!! 20 bloody moral and some damn midget behind a tree healed you before I could get the KB in.

Welcome back to lotro mate

Ahh the joys of nearly being ganked. I remember that time aswell, I wasn't exactly stealthy in appearance was I  ;D