Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Happy New Year !!!!!!!!!

I was at a party when it turned, but Happy New Year!

Very happy New Year, everyone Smile Want to wish us ocean of love and all fortune smiles in the incoming year but also us be giving to this year our care and attention not looking it's year of red bull Big Grin
good hunting! :vh1:

(01 Jan, 09, 11:19)Evergar link Wrote: I was at a party when it turned, but Happy New Year!

Me too!

But Happy New Year!!! :xm4: :vh1:

(01 Jan, 09, 14:00)Garbo link Wrote: [quote author=Evergar link=topic=3291.msg31243#msg31243 date=1230805177]
I was at a party when it turned, but Happy New Year!

Me too!

But Happy New Year!!! :xm4: :vh1:
[/quote]
I wish i was at a party....sitting home watching big fat quiz of the year....Tongue
Next year Garbo, next year!
Arise, arise, Riders of Théoden!
Fell deeds awake, fire and slaughter!
spear shall be shaken, shield be splintered,
a sword-day, a red day, ere the sun rises!

[Image: Damrod55.png]

Happy new year y'all!  :xm4:
I took the apple...

Happy new year to you all.

If anyone remembers me at all, I will be heading back to Middle Earth after a hiatus.

(02 Jan, 09, 13:09)Aurorra link Wrote: Happy new year to you all.

If anyone remembers me at all, I will be heading back to Middle Earth after a hiatus.

Aurorra, I still owe you 1g! Haha great to see you again!

(02 Jan, 09, 13:17)Evergar link Wrote: [quote author=Aurorra link=topic=3291.msg31264#msg31264 date=1230898149]
Happy new year to you all.

Aurorra, I still owe you 1g! Haha great to see you again!
[/quote]

I think my reputation as one of the richest in Laurelin will be in tatters now though, I think we can safely write off that debt  ;D

Yes coming soon I will be heading back into Middle Earth under a new incarnation.