Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

An announcment to all our friends

Crowfoot you sly old dog  :na1:

Congratulations to the two of you  :love1:
IF I could just get started, I would be unstoppable !!

(21 Oct, 08, 04:22)Shrindrae link Wrote:Who wants to be my wife =(

But grats anyway ^^

Ermm Shrimps... you sure you don't mean "who wants to be my husband?"

I took the apple...

no...she doesnt  ;D

Wow, gratz both of you! Hope you have a long and happy union  :vh1:
[Image: ruasig-3.gif]
Give me what I want and I'll go away.

Grats .... you dirty old man! Lol  :vh1:
--- Belegorn --- Bad Apple

Congratulations! I hereby declare today to be 'Marriage Day' in The Western Alliance!

Nooooo! You've stole my bride.

I always wanted Crowfoot as my wife!!

Heh no Garbo... he is mine! :-P  I already have the favoritism of Sqwark...

And about that Bele, we were chatting about it last night and I don't recall seeing any other marriages between characters within the TWA?  So hence the wanting to speak to Talwryn on it as I think it would be nice to make it a kin event if you all want.

Will be a bit yet as I do need to do some researching on unions in Middle Earth as my mind is blanking out a bit from last read of the trilogy and merging with my recent and ongoing reads of Feist and Eddings  lol
Belmoira Darnorien - L60  Elven Hunter - Explorer -  Wife of Crowfoot
Ellyjomil - L21 Hobbit Burgler - SM Farmer & Cook
Olac - L52 Dorf Champ - Head Basher
Morsiobahnriel - L36 Elven Loremaster

Belaclyadal - R6 Weaver
MerryJo - L20 Hobbit Minstrel

no other marriages?

Guess who's bitch Garbo is.. and no, im not talking about single person... Wink
-- retired hunter --

(21 Oct, 08, 17:33)Belmoira link Wrote:Heh no Garbo... he is mine! :-P  I already have the favoritism of Sqwark...

And about that Bele, we were chatting about it last night and I don't recall seeing any other marriages between characters within the TWA?  So hence the wanting to speak to Talwryn on it as I think it would be nice to make it a kin event if you all want.

Will be a bit yet as I do need to do some researching on unions in Middle Earth as my mind is blanking out a bit from last read of the trilogy and merging with my recent and ongoing reads of Feist and Eddings  lol

Sure Belmoira, grab me when you see me online! I'm sure we can plan something nice. At least, I'll be happy to help out. But... our RP Eldar at the moment is Garbo (and his lovely assistant Shrimps), soooo... maybe you should grab them. However, if you need some feminine advice from Talwryn, she's there for you Wink

By the way, I'm reading Eddings too at the moment... I'm in Part 3 of The Malloreon. Just finished The Belgariad last week. Heh, reading the series for the third time now... and still love them Wink
I took the apple...