Application - Alchfrid

1. Adam

2. 18 (19 in a few weeks)

3. COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE
England, UK

4. TIMEZONE
GMT

5. PREVIOUS MMORPG EXPERIENCE 
I'm afraid Runescape was my only mmorpg experience before lotro (stopped playing years ago) although I have played WoW and Guild Wars a couple of times before while visiting friends.

6. PREVIOUS LOTRO EXPERIENCE
Have been playing since the beginning of game, have founders status, although I did start with another character, but stopped playing for a while and then started my main account.

7. HAVE YOU BEEN A MEMBER OF OTHER KINSHIPS?
I am currently a member of a kinship called 'The Dale Vanguard', which I have not been in for long and will be leaving as soon as someone comes online for me to tell. The problem with it was that no one is ever online, there are about 6 players who are regulars and they all considering leaving, some people haven't been online for over a month (including the leader).

8. YOUR MAIN CHARACTER 
Alchfrid, 28, Hunter, Woodsman. Quite good stuff, mainly quest items, although I usually have outfits on that look better than my equipment.

9. YOUR ALTS, IF ANY 
Gakzin, 26, Champion, Armoursmith. Found this character slightly boring so I started an alt, which in the end became my main (Alchfrid)
because it was a lot more fun to play.

10. HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT TWA?
Was looking on forums and heard your kinship mentioned in being extremely friendly and good for RP (which I enjoy, although sometimes forget  Wink

11. DO YOU KNOW ANY CURRENT TWA MEMBERS?
Sorry, I don't know any members of your kinship, although from what I have read you all a 'jolly good bunch' ;D
12. ABOUT YOURSELF
Currently at art college, so much of my week is taken up by that, which means I often only able to play for friday to sunday, although I sometimes play in evening depending on workload.

13. ABOUT YOUR MAIN
Alchfrid Pengtura is a hunter who started out in Rohan. To begin with he was unable to realise his dream of becoming as master of the bow as his father had died when he was 15 leaving him in charge of looking after his family. During this time he was able to start training with the bow, although was never as good as he wanted and believed if he travelled to other places he would increase his skill. When his brother came of age his mother said he should set out to fulfil his dreams of becoming a master hunter, so that is what he did.
14. I AM INTERESTED IN RAIDING
As I am a low level I am currently unable to raid, but when I reach the correct level I definately will be joining in.  Big Grin

15. I AM INTERESTED IN FELLOWSHIP QUESTS
Yes, a lot, this is where my previous kinship failed, there was never anyone online that would be there to help  Sad

16. I AM INTERESTED IN RP & RP EVENTS
A lot! Although if I am trying to type quickly I will sometimes forget to not use some of our modern slang and phrases.  Wink
I am now on deviantART http://adamtheant1.deviantart.com/

[Image: sig3.png]

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your application, Kairos who is the Hunter leader will be in touch shortly Wink

Greetings, Alchfrid!

I am away from my desktop at present, but will be online again to speak to you on Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning/evening. Apologies for the delay!

Welcome and good luck with your application!

Welcome to the forums and good luck with your application!  :bunny1:
I took the apple...

Thanks for the quick reply. I go out on tuesday evenings, and I get back around 21.00GMT, so I should be on even if it's just to chat. If I am unable to get on I will post on this thread. (oh about my screen name, it's one I've used for a few years now, so I hope it's okay)
Cheers for support guys.
Alchfrid

(10 Oct, 08, 21:07)adam_the_ant link Wrote: Thanks for the quick reply. I go out on tuesday evenings, and I get back around 21.00GMT, so I should be on even if it's just to chat. If I am unable to get on I will post on this thread. (oh about my screen name, it's one I've used for a few years now, so I hope it's okay)
Cheers for support guys.
Alchfrid

No problems, but to avoid confusion, could you please put your character name in your signature? It'll make it a lot easier for us Wink
I took the apple...

Ok done, thanks for letting me know.  ;D

Greetings and Good Luck on your application!
Belmoira Darnorien - L60  Elven Hunter - Explorer -  Wife of Crowfoot
Ellyjomil - L21 Hobbit Burgler - SM Farmer & Cook
Olac - L52 Dorf Champ - Head Basher
Morsiobahnriel - L36 Elven Loremaster

Belaclyadal - R6 Weaver
MerryJo - L20 Hobbit Minstrel

Welcome and good luck with your application.
--- Belegorn --- Bad Apple