Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Application

APPLICATION TEMPLATE

1. NAME  Carl

2. AGE 25

3. COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE  England

4. TIMEZONE  GMT

5. PREVIOUS MMORPG EXPERIENCE  Lotro, SWG, AoC, Guild Wars. WoW

6. PREVIOUS LOTRO EXPERIENCE  Been playing since closed beta until present day.

7. HAVE YOU BEEN A MEMBER OF OTHER KINSHIPS?  I had an old account with a captain and i was in leaves of the malinorni. That account was hacked and i lost everything. I now have a new one, and looking for a new home Smile

8. YOUR MAIN CHARACTER  Litos, lvl 15ish Lore-Master, standard quest gear atm.

9. YOUR ALTS, IF ANY  None

10. HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT TWA?  Play with Malakay a lot on creeps

11. DO YOU KNOW ANY CURRENT TWA MEMBERS?  Malakay, not sure if i know any more.

12. ABOUT YOURSELF  Well i a m 25 and from England UK. I am un-employed atm so i have too much spare time :p My GF also plays Lotro, Amoramay/Lostarielle/Ayva/Dasie

13. ABOUT YOUR MAIN
Litos comes from the far reaches of Gondor. His mother and father were slain by hunting goblins and since that day he is wandering the lands of middle earth to seek vengeance for their death.

14. I AM INTERESTED IN RAIDING
A LOT

15. I AM INTERESTED IN FELLOWSHIP QUESTS
A LOT

16. I AM INTERESTED IN RP & RP EVENTS
SOMEWHAT
Litos, Lore-Master

greetings and welcome, good luck with your application
IF I could just get started, I would be unstoppable !!

Greetings and Good Luck with your application!
Belmoira Darnorien - L60  Elven Hunter - Explorer -  Wife of Crowfoot
Ellyjomil - L21 Hobbit Burgler - SM Farmer & Cook
Olac - L52 Dorf Champ - Head Basher
Morsiobahnriel - L36 Elven Loremaster

Belaclyadal - R6 Weaver
MerryJo - L20 Hobbit Minstrel

(24 Sep, 08, 10:16)Litos Maximus link Wrote: 10. HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT TWA?  Play with Malakay a lot on creeps

Greetings Litos, what are your creep name(s)?

If you used to be in the Leaves, you are very welcome here then!

Heard only good about you =)
-- retired hunter --

(24 Sep, 08, 11:00)Tevra link Wrote: [quote author=Litos Maximus link=topic=2750.msg25813#msg25813 date=1222247793]

10. HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT TWA?  Play with Malakay a lot on creeps

Greetings Litos, what are your creep name(s)?
[/quote]

I have 2 creeps atm, both in Karn Aanug.
Zarburz - Rank 6 Reaver
Mordlos - Rank 3 Spider
Both Signature Smile

Im made a lil famous in Malakay's spar circle video :p
Litos, Lore-Master

(24 Sep, 08, 12:01)Shrindrae link Wrote: If you used to be in the Leaves, you are very welcome here then!

Heard only good about you =)

Yes i used to be in Leaves, but unfortunatley, the character i had there is no more. My account got hacked and apparently there was nothing Codies could do about it. I was under the impression they took backups every other day or so, but it seems this was not the case. So, shame i had to buy a new game/code and start afresh completley. I only have my Lore-Master at the moment, but i can bring with me a lot of experience of the game, from Rift runs to Helegrod to Carn Dum ... so im new but not .. if that makes sence at all hehe.
Leaves had an issue with me returning as they seemed to have trouble beleiving what i was saying. it hurt enough losing everything and then i had my kin saying i wasnt wanted.
Funny thing is, a week or two after it happened, there was a new message on the lotro loader, about account security etc.
But, that is the past, and i want to look forward to a bright future.  have heard lots obout TWA, and i would be truly honoured to be among you guys n girls.

If there is anything else you would like to know, please, do ask me. I will answer anything you wish to know Smile
Litos, Lore-Master

Welcome Litos to the forums, i'm sure the LMs will be glad of a new recruit! I recognise your creep name (Zarburz; maybe because Calwen targets you, maybe because you kill me  :'( ). Lol, best of luck

(This post was last modified: 24 Sep, 08, 19:02 by Methrendomir.)

Welcome to the forums and the best of luck with your application. :bunny1:

Since we don't have a Loremaster Eldar at the moment, any of the officers can handle your application. Keep an eye out for them. I think the best way to do that is to join the Friends of the West chat channel (*censored - ask someone in-game what the channel name is Wink - Meth), and ask in there every now and then if any TWA officers are online.
I took the apple...

Welcome and good luck with your application.
--- Belegorn --- Bad Apple