Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

May I join you?

greetings

I am relatively new to these lands and I am in need of guidance and a helping hand. Could I possibly join your numbers?

may we know a bit about you first? Smile

please review our stickies in the recruitment section and follow thier lead to make your application proced forward.

Thanks
Malbordir - Grd 60
Malimli - RK 60
Malakay - r7 Reaver

www.gamerlounge.co.uk

Give me my Wings

Hello!

Yes, as Malb says, please read our guidelines and use the new template on the forums.

Thank you! Smile

Apologies...

. NAME Colin harris

2. AGE 30s
(If you prefer, indicate which range you fall into: Under 15 / 15-20 / 20-30 / Over 30)

3.  UK

4. GMT

5. Call of Duty, Diablo, Guild Wars

6. PREVIOUS LOTRO EXPERIENCE - On and off for about a year

7. HAVE YOU BEEN A MEMBER OF OTHER KINSHIPS?  - I was but they disbanded before I even got a chance to become a full member Sad
(if so, which, and why you left them)

8. YOUR MAIN CHARACTER 
(name, class, level, some idea of equipment) -Brambles , burgular, general hobbit effects

9. YOUR ALTS, IF ANY  - None
(as for main character)

10. HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT TWA? - Through the main Angmar website

11. DO YOU KNOW ANY CURRENT TWA MEMBERS? - No

12. ABOUT YOURSELF
(if you want to, please tell something about yourself in real life) - All round dullard. Boring job, and about as active as a corpse. Im quite nice though! Smile

13. ABOUT YOUR MAIN
(even if you are not into role-playing, try to give a back story about your main character) - A simple hobbit whos thirst for seeing the wonders of the world around him drew him into the dangers that unfolded. Having stumbled across a small village he was taken in by a friendly chap who was deft in the arts of slightly unlawful activites. It was these skills that allowed this young hobbit to delve further into the dark truths that were hidden in the surrounding lands.

14. I AM INTERESTED IN RAIDING
A LOT / SOMEWHAT / NOT AT ALL - somewhat, once I have a strong character

15. I AM INTERESTED IN FELLOWSHIP QUESTS - Alot
A LOT / SOMEWHAT / NOT AT ALL

16. I AM INTERESTED IN RP & RP EVENTS - Alot
A LOT / SOMEWHAT / NOT AT ALL

Welcome and I look forward to seeing you in kin chat

Welcome and good luck with your application!
--- Belegorn --- Bad Apple

thanks and good luck with your application
Malbordir - Grd 60
Malimli - RK 60
Malakay - r7 Reaver

www.gamerlounge.co.uk

Give me my Wings

I look forward to your reply  :-\

Hi Brambles,

I didn't quite figure out what level your Burglar is, what level is your Burglar ?

And By the way, Welcome to the TWA Forums.

At the Moment I am the Burglar Class Leader here at TWA so it is my Job to process your Burglar-Application.

Could we please try to set up a time that we can meet In-Game to talk about your App. here at TWA.

My Toons are Crockman, Lakeborn & Met, so if you see me online please send a Whisper, &/or we can set up a Meeting Time for In-Game here on this Thread.

Hope to see you soon.

Btw If we fail  crossing each others paths, any other Officer here at TWA can process your Application as well as myself so please don't be shy

Greetings and good luck on your application!
Belmoira Darnorien - L60  Elven Hunter - Explorer -  Wife of Crowfoot
Ellyjomil - L21 Hobbit Burgler - SM Farmer & Cook
Olac - L52 Dorf Champ - Head Basher
Morsiobahnriel - L36 Elven Loremaster

Belaclyadal - R6 Weaver
MerryJo - L20 Hobbit Minstrel