Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Tarkano's Application for adoption

TARKANO Lvl 50 Guardian
Some may have seen this coming  ;D But yes Tarkano wants to become family rather than just a friend  :love1:

So 1st things 1st the RP and histroy bit..(been over 3 years since I did any so be nice)

Tarkano son of Tark, eldest of 6 brothers Tarkano left Minas Tirith long ago in search of infamy to restore the good name of his lineage. A name no longer used by any within the family, a name uttered only in the darkest corners of night and even then only by a brave few veterans. His father had lost the heart to keep the name after his own brother had bludgeoned its meaning and desecrated all that it had stood for. His only solace was that his own father had not learnt of his sons deeds before his untimely death whilst in the service to the Steward of Gondor.

The Steward had spared any dishonour upon Tark who had himself slain his brother for the evil that he had portrayed in the name of greed and false service. Before, the family was of noble blood but that meant very little after what his brother had done, still he was a respected man within the city, not only for playing a major role in setting to right what his brother had wronged but also as he spent the rest of his life within the service of the Steward as one of the Citadel Guards.

Even though his father had once again become well respected and held in great honour throughout the white city, Tarkano and his brothers, Tarkori, Tarkiri, Tarkili, Tarkhad and the youngest Tarkham had all sworn their lives to the service of Gondor and to not rest until their deeds would wash away the stigma and foul smear that their uncle had cast upon the family.

Each had taken their own path routing out the evil that had began to grow once again that had before lured their uncle to such terrible deeds, so terrible that even when the Steward himself beseeched them to take up their family name once more, neither of them felt they had done enough. And so the brothers roamed the lands lending aid to the weary and frightened and their prowess as warriors for the good of middle earth.

Tarkano was a strong willed and proud man, sturdy in stature and with a strong shield arm. Those that knew him would say to be behind him in battle is to live another day for he commanded the fight like no other. Yet there was another side to him that no man would see without the most piercing of insight. Yet a small child could see easily the moment those big arms offered sanctuary and compassion.

He was quick to anger but even quicker to laugh and enjoyed nothing more than the song of battle as he wielded his shield crushing those that would stand before him or any of his comrades. His deeds were numerous but within his own mind still not nearly enough to appease the memory of shame that his uncle had burdened them with. And though his heart was pure it lay heavy on him at times and drove him ever forward to challenge himself, to find new wrongs to right or aid to give to the weak and feeble or the harassed. To bring light to the darkest and most overshadowed lands and allow the good people of middle earth to live for now without the dread that the wind carried so hastily from the east to their door.

Now the me bit (yes pinched from an earlier post, but it 's all good  Tongue )

A bit about me, been on Lotro since its release last may but since christmas I have mainly been in the ettenmoors (only 2 weeks as a freep) I'm a mature guy with a lot of online time due to an accident that has left my disabled. Lotro was my 1st mmo but i have played AOC till the wife gave me the option of life sub on lotro and no nagging or Lotro and AOC and a divorce!  And no it was the lifetime sub on lotro that swung it, not the divorce  Big Grin My name is Neil and I am 36 years old from Bournemouth in Dorset England. I have 4 kids, 1 of them being Tarcuru the others not on lotro though. Tarkano is my main and i aim to leave my alts in my parking kinship for the timebeing but am happy to bring whoever is needed for the party so to speak

My toons on Lotro are:

Tarkano 50 Guardian, GM Weaponsmith/Woodworker/Prospector = 2 rift piece rest Mirrored
Tarkori 50 Minstrel, GM Scholar/Farmer/Weaponsmith =1 rift piece, 2 silver-voice pieces and rest mirrored
Tarkili 50 Hunter, GM Metalsmith/Tailor/Prospector = All Mirrored
Tarkiri 50 Lore Master, GM Jeweller/cook/prospector = All Mirrored
Tarkhad 50 Capatin, Gm Tailor/Forester/Prospetor = All Mirrored

I also have a 22 Burglar (Tarkham) on my sons account i play with from time to time.

Creepside I have:

Tarkaid R7 defiler (1st in EU  )
Tarkhit R7 reaver
Tarkaim R6 Black arrow
Tarkill R5 Warg

Hey Tark, nice to see you back
IF I could just get started, I would be unstoppable !!

Hey Tark, welcome and good luck, thats a lot of exp there! Wink

nice to see you back hope your membership application goes well (sure it will) ;D
Arise, arise, Riders of Théoden!
Fell deeds awake, fire and slaughter!
spear shall be shaken, shield be splintered,
a sword-day, a red day, ere the sun rises!

[Image: Damrod55.png]

Welcome and good luck with your excellent application!  Big Grin
--- Belegorn --- Bad Apple

yay daddy wants to join means i did two things before hi, the balrog and joining this great kin :vh1:

Such deeds will be remembered when i have to renew your subscription at christmas little hobbit Tongue

Well Met and was very fun questing with both you & Tarcuru tonight!  Looking forward to having Father & Son on another romp through not only Urugarth but other places as well!
Belmoira Darnorien - L60  Elven Hunter - Explorer -  Wife of Crowfoot
Ellyjomil - L21 Hobbit Burgler - SM Farmer & Cook
Olac - L52 Dorf Champ - Head Basher
Morsiobahnriel - L36 Elven Loremaster

Belaclyadal - R6 Weaver
MerryJo - L20 Hobbit Minstrel

I've signed Tarkano into TWA.

I was in combat with Lagmas (last Boss in Uru) so only saw a bit of the Conversation between Thor & Tarcuru on Tuesday about the proposed signing of Tarkano. I think i read a part of it that Thor mentioned to come "Harass" me into signing Tark cause Thor had to log for the night.

So I've signed Tark into the Kin, Welcome to the Kinship ?Tark.

PS ?Tark= A derivative of a Kin Name that Siosmos has adopted, all of the Siosmos Toons have a different starting Letter than Iosmos following it, and has slowly become more simply known as ?Ios

should that be "Tark?" instead of "?Tark" ?