Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

something that has to be said - great kinship

I have never realised until doing the rift what a great kinship this is - I just wanted to say that after doing the rift for two nights that this Kinship rocks. Great people and from all over the world and not just country. This is what playing online is all about. Well done all and great leading, to the Balrog, Malbordir. I will certainly be rifting again after the experiences I have had and wish we could get the feeling at 50 to filter down through the noobs at lower levels. If you are not up with the elites yet - trust me this get so much better thaqn you could ever wish for.
Main Char : Thraxus, Dwarf Guardian.
Alt Chars : Thulacandros, Elf Hunter - Paratai, Hobbit Burglar.

Drunk again then Thraxus  :vh1:

Yay, go us. TWA does TOTALLY rock. :love1:

After raiding on Creeps and having a blast with my Spider Family, I cannot wait until I can get to level 50 for the Rifts!  And I agree totally, great kinship... even when I play the idiot hunter and forget I am not a tank...
Belmoira Darnorien - L60  Elven Hunter - Explorer -  Wife of Crowfoot
Ellyjomil - L21 Hobbit Burgler - SM Farmer & Cook
Olac - L52 Dorf Champ - Head Basher
Morsiobahnriel - L36 Elven Loremaster

Belaclyadal - R6 Weaver
MerryJo - L20 Hobbit Minstrel

Cheers mate Smile
Malbordir - Grd 60
Malimli - RK 60
Malakay - r7 Reaver

www.gamerlounge.co.uk

Give me my Wings

btw Thrax buy some moral and power pots you tight northener !!  :geek:
IF I could just get started, I would be unstoppable !!

I don't want to sound like a softie, going all fuzzy and pink etc... but what makes a kinship so great? Obviously, good leadership... But most importantly: Great members! So, The Western Alliance can only be that great kinship because of all its members, who are the most friendly bunch I've ever met in an online game.

So, kudos to all the members!  :bunny1:  :bunny1:  :bunny1:
I took the apple...