Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Thoronthor lvl 14 Captain of Gondor

Thoronthor hails from one of the oldest and noblest of families of Gondor, though they renounced their claim to the throne after the Kin-strife they still hold much power.
Thoronthors father however has falen from grace within the family both for choosing the wrong wife and for choosing a profession as a soldier.
During Gondor's attack on Umbar in the year 2980 III Thoronthor's father was saved by a man named Thorongil, a mercenarie in the service of Gondor, and they forged a lifelong friendship. A friendship that would later greatly influence Thoronthor's life.

When the hand of the dark lord started stretching out across Gondor, Thoronthor was send to Eriador to gather allies for a fight that was surely to come, sooner rather than later. After a long journey across the Plains of Rohan and the forrest and rivers of Eriador Thoronthor found himself in Archet, where things where about to unfold that would reshape the world of men, and indeed, all of Middle Earth.

Thoronthor himself is a kind soul, allways ready to lend a helping hand to those in need, and will go to great lengths to undo an injustice, even if that means breaking the rules himself sometimes. He is very fond of his brothers from  Rohan, and feels Elves have yet a great part to play in the comming years. He knows little about Dwarves other than what he has heard on his journeys and was very surprised indeed when he met his first Hobbit. Though he does not doubt their courage, he feals that perhaps it is best they stay out of harms way.

OOC

Hey my name is Lenno Maduro. Im 22 years old and I live in The Netherlands. I work as an Geographic Analist at Navteq.
This both my first try at Roleplaying and my first real MMORPG so sometimes im really new to certain things.
I was surprised at how much more fun it is to play in a group than alone so after a week i decided to find a Kinship.
So there i was in the Prancing Pony, and a couple of hours later i walked out a new member of The Western Alliance.
I think we will have lots of fun together and i hope this will be the beginning of a beautiful Kinship  8)

OOC

Hehe, I've just been doing some route-planning work with the web services company I work for.  Don't shoot me, but I've been using data from Teleatlas :-D

Hey there Toronthor, Welcom nice meeting you.

Already had me a good Journy with ya.
[Image: Duro+NL.png]

(21 Apr, 07, 20:20)Methrendomir link Wrote: OOC

Hehe, I've just been doing some route-planning work with the web services company I work for.  Don't shoot me, but I've been using data from Teleatlas :-D
OMG NOOO teleatlas is the devil Tongue well atleast i dont have to explain what it is that Navteq does Tongue gets old after 200 times  Big Grin

And Aegoros, didnt realise you were dutch to untill i read it here on the forum Smile

Application accepted!  You may join as an initiate for a period of two weeks, and then, hopefully we can accept you as a full member.  Welcome to the Alliance!