Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Team Spirit says hello! =)

which at me usually sounds like "miew"
so... miew everyone! Smile miosha here.
I'm leading small group of old friends named Team Spirit on Middle Earth.
I really enjoyed tonight's adventures in Carn Dum and thinking u all so great ppl! And since few of us already hit top level i think we could unite our forces for some more great and really dangerous adventures =)
Soonish i think my guildies will come register and will post their "miews" here as well ,)
wonderful to meet u all folks whom i met already and looking forward to meet everyone else whom i didn't meet yet! (something from Bilbo's style, eh?)
Big Grin

Hi Miosha Smile

Thank you for posting here and a big hello to you to. Last night was real good fun and i will be chatting with the rest of the officers regarding what we talked about.

Take care Smile

Malbordir
Guardian Eldar
Malbordir - Grd 60
Malimli - RK 60
Malakay - r7 Reaver

www.gamerlounge.co.uk

Give me my Wings

Miew!!  :bunny1:
I took the apple...

Hello, i'll look for ward to meeting you all! :vh1:
Arise, arise, Riders of Théoden!
Fell deeds awake, fire and slaughter!
spear shall be shaken, shield be splintered,
a sword-day, a red day, ere the sun rises!

[Image: Damrod55.png]

Hello and welcome!  Big Grin
Glad to see you made it here and i hope we see you again in game soon for more adventures against the Enemy!
--- Belegorn --- Bad Apple

Hello and welcome  :vh1:

Hi Miosha,

Thanks for posting!  I'm current raid officer here, so if you're ever fancying a trip to the Rift and don't want to PUG it, then give me a shout and we may have a spare place or two.  Our raiding days are Fridays at 7:30pm and Sun day at 6:30pm (UK time).  We used to fill the spaces up every week, but the numbers are starting to drop a little, so it'd be great to have some more friends along.

Give me a shout just before the raids (tomorrows is cancelled, but next Friday's is on) if you're interested and I'll see what I can do.

hello there
some have meet me as an ugly orc called lomak maybe Wink
Nethien TS
Elf Champion

hey Lomak Tongue

Its Malakay / Malaka, or my freep Malbordir Smile greetings
Malbordir - Grd 60
Malimli - RK 60
Malakay - r7 Reaver

www.gamerlounge.co.uk

Give me my Wings

oh the reaver Big Grin
was fun there yesterday even i never played a healing class and was quite surprised stealing the aggro. usally it's me jumping on hunters and minstrels when they steal my aggro  ;D i guess reavers don't have taunt skills, wouldn't make much sense for pvp
Nethien TS
Elf Champion