Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Sturlan, Captain, Man of Bree

He looks fairly unremarkable, tall but far from unusual for a man, broad chested but not especially so, fair of skin but far from anaemic. He looks a rugged man with short cropped hair and a small beard. The beaten but servicable leather he wears gives him the appearance of a farmer or labourer more than that of a warrior. It is only the haunted look in his eye, the grim countenance, rough weather beaten features and a slight limp that sets him appart in any way from his fellow men. He wears a sword on his hip, not at all out of place for these times and an emblem once proudly decorating the breast of his tunic is now all but faded away. Who but he knows what deeds lay in his past waiting to be discovered, who but the Valar knows what fate has alloted for him? There is something about him, something intangeable in the air around him that suggests he might be more than he appears and just might have a role to play in the saga of the coming years.

He bows respectfully, "I forget myself, I am Sturlan born and bred of the Northern Kingdoms. I am at your service if you would have me?" Looking around him he says, "In these strange times good and great men come to the fore... I can see many such men here, many who would fight and die for the right cause and the right leader.  I too would like to offer my help in any way that I am able..."

----

[ooc] I shall leave the details of Sturlan to be discovered through roleplay and forum stories.

Application accepted!  You may join as an initiate for a period of two weeks, and then, hopefully we can accept you as a full member.  Welcome to the Alliance!